My new bb curve 8520 grey/black version

khanvis2009

Disciple
My new bb curve 8520 ( dark grey+black)

When compared to the 9700 this may not be the fastest bb around but just wanted to show how this new greyish -silver -black colour looks like .

pics : ImageShack Album - 3 images

This is a new color i saw today. ( don't know if anyone has seen it already )

just putting some pics in case anybody is planning to buy a new curve , this may help in ur buying decision.

got it for 13000 with 18 months bill and redington warranty with OS 5.0 preloaded.

(pics taken from a 3gs so if u cant see them clearly blame it on Apple ):cool2:

i had the white one earlier but this looks much better.

all indiatimes offers are rubbish .. warranty should always be manufacturer's not sellers . cause all these sellers are third party retailers who put up their goods for sale on indiatimes .

indiatimes offers used refurbished/used phones .. u can figure that u by the fact they offer 6 month warranty .. all phones come with at least a one yr warranty .

bb has now started with 18 month warranty . the 12 month warranty ones are selling at a slightly lesser price .

This one looks nice- congrats. :)

I somehow don't prefer solid black- Graphite black (more like very dark metallic grey) and shades of grey/silver are definitely more appealing to me. :)

Are the panels replaceable on these phones and do we get original panels for 8520?

May get a lil less than a year old black 8520- liked the white one and now this one.

I am totally unaware of what is a good price to pay for it but may get it for 6K-6.5K maybe. :)

^^ that is a good price, u can change the panel front/back, orginal costs about 1k-1.2k
i was lookin for a used 1 at tht price myself, ended up buyin a newish 1 from the market :p

Back