Android Music player with folder play option

mathrisk

.: deleted :.
Adept
I had used the Samsung stock music (SGS 3) player before.
But since I am using CM12, I am missing that player as neither the default CM player nor Google Play Music supports folder play option.
My music library is organized by folder - since most of the songs are sourced from different places, hardly they have proper tags.

So, is there any 'free' & decent alternative?
Or can I get the samsung stock player apk from somewhere?
(would the latest s4/s5 apk compatible with s3?)

You can search for "folder music player" on Play Store, and you will get results for various folder players. On my old Samsung phone, I used to use this simple player, which has the feature to sort music in folders.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nullapp.music.amp

I tried to find it by its name "Folder Music Player", but I cannot locate it, because the name is very common and different other apps turn up.

To install it, you can open the above link on your PC, sign in with your Google Account which is on your phone, and then click on install... by which it should get installed on your phone.

On my new Nexus phone, I have MX Player, and I noticed that it has the option to use it as an audio player. I checked that option, and now I can see the different music folders in the playlist, which is great. So, if you use MX Player, you can use that option if you want.

Back