MTNL 3G - 1650 Unlimited

i am planning to try this out, however not sure whether to go for prepaid or postpaid plan, postpaid plan says 100GB limit and prepaid unlimited on MTNL website. Think site is not updated or is there recent change in policy, anyone with details..
Also should i go with MTNL data card dongle or 3rd party..

i am planning to try this out, however not sure whether to go for prepaid or postpaid plan, postpaid plan says 100GB limit and prepaid unlimited on MTNL website. Think site is not updated or is there recent change in policy, anyone with details..
Also should i go with MTNL data card dongle or 3rd party..

Just purchase any unlocked dangle and use it.... But first purchase bsnl sim card and check how it's 3g performing in your area or where you are going to use mtnl sim card.. Mtnl will use bsnl network when roaming and data roaming is free

Just purchase any unlocked dangle and use it.... But first purchase bsnl sim card and check how it's 3g performing in your area or where you are going to use mtnl sim card.. Mtnl will use bsnl network when roaming and data roaming is free
i am based in delhi ..so mtnl. will try my friends dongle for sure with mtnl sim before buying. I am much in need of info regarding data limit, rest planning to hit sanchar haat i think..

i have got the sim card, all i need to understand is why when i call the number, it says call is being diverted!
:)

also, i am on prepaid

i have got the sim card, all i need to understand is why when i call the number, it says call is being diverted!
:)

also, i am on prepaid

How old is sim card?
Now days or take up to 7 days for card to get activate... Call CC and check if it's activated or not..

lol, god knows i am just stuck with CC who have no clue themselves
i did manage to recharge using paytm for ten bucks, the sim shows network and roaming signals but says zero balance and co calls possible!
in short i seem to be stuck with a non working sim.....
any tips appreciated @manucitc

i borrowed a dongle from friend and tried my mtnl sim, these are the results..got all the five signal bars, but speedtest kind of disappointing. download speed of 0.49Mbps..
Any comments, anything i am missing

these are the results i am getting after multiple tries, do i need to try another dongle. the driver installed was via hit and trial for windows 8. Am using recommended APN settings from this thread and am based in South delhi near AIIMS.
Capture.JPG

This has nothing to do with dongle and it's driver... If you are on laptop try to go some place else & test with speedtest.net

Back