MSI GTX 560ti 448 Core for 10K - New

enc_MAYhem

Disciple
For all those who are in process of building a system right now.

NCIX recently has started accepting international orders!

and this card is available for 190$ thats pretty cheap if you compare it to indian prices and remind you this card this actually a tuned down version of GTX 570 and better then the normal version which has 384 cores

MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Twin Frozr III OC Power Edition 750MHZ 1280MB Dual DVI PCI-E Video Card

I'm not sure if there gonna charge any import duties.. but i have bought mobile phones via ebay which costed way above 15k and i never paid anything.. so i cant say much, but make sure your safe before you actually make the purchase.

Also the warranty service centers for MSI in india is pretty shit, but that doesnt exclude the fact that its a cheap deal.

Hope it helped, i wasnt sure were to put this!

Regards

For all those who are in process of building a system right now.

and this card is available for 190$ thats pretty cheap if you compare it to indian prices and remind you this card this actually a tuned down version of GTX 570 and better then the normal version which has 384 cores

MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Twin Frozr III OC Power Edition 750MHZ 1280MB Dual DVI PCI-E Video Card
Also the warranty service centers for MSI in india is pretty shit, but that doesnt exclude the fact that its a cheap deal.

All depends on the weight and potential for the package to attract the customs official.

It is not a down tuned GTX570, it is a 560Ti with a higher number of STREAM processors unlocked, that is all. Performance wise it is good but in other metrics it is poor; Especially power consumption and features vis-á-vis current generation offerings.

The AMD HD7850 2GB and nVidia GTX660 2GB will be better buys and that is not mentioning the local warranty. What if you get the card as DoA, you have a dud and have lost close to ~12000/- -->15000/- depending on how much shipping + customs extracted out of you.

Edit: Just noticed there fee for replacing a defective card, basically you are purchasing warranty for anything between ~$20 -->$90 (still to avail it, shipping is on you).

Also such threads must be created in the Hot Deals section. Cheerio!

Thanks for the Post, will check out seeing their products now.

No warranty and shipping charges will be extra. You have been warned.

Back