Movie Playing upside down

wastednetid

Disciple
I downloaded a movie. When I played it, the video is playing upside down i.e inverted. I hope you get the picture, if not I am attaching a picture to give an idea.

My question is, how do I make this movie play at a normal angle like regular movies? Is there any option in players to invert the screen or is there a way to rip this movie to play like normal thing?

Note that this problem is with this video only. All other movies play perfectly.

6islsn.jpg
Larger Image

I think it's to do with the codec or directshow filter you have installed, if you are using a directshow filter like ffdshow, then there is a setting to fix it in the options.

I have Klite, VLC, KMPlayer. I have all the appropriate codecs installed.

This problem is because of the original source of the video. So I wanted to know if there is any option to play it normally.

Will try the suggestions.

^ Most probably a codec issue.

You're sure you have no other codec packs 'cept K-lite?

I'd uninstall all codec-packs and give a try on VLC player/KMPlayer to eliminate codec problems..

Can you give this a try ?

i guess this was a bug in old xvid codec. it should be fixed with the latest klm codec pack. klm uses ffdshow.

other simple fix would be downloading only ffdshow and after installing it, in the ffdshowvideo configuration tool select libavcodec instead of xvid for divx, xvid and H264.

IMO, ffdshow, AC3filter and MPC is the best setup unlike klmcodec pack.

As I said before, I can play all format of videos, and when I play other videos they play properly. Only this particular video is playing upside down.

I once had this problem with one certain video file. Though it played fine in some other media player. But in your case you cant play it properly in any player.

So irrespective of other videos playing fine, why dont you try the possible solution being offered over here, instead of putting your argument against it.

Since you already have k-ite installed, then you have ffdshow installed. As I said in my first post :p there are settings (see below) to flip the movie.

dgku9.jpg

if you use Kantaris player. (its based on vlc and plays everything without having to install codecs) you right click in the main window and choose flip picture. :)

Back