Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes lol...but there will be some hacks like TPT to increase internal by reducing /system size ...lol

lol

also why drag iphone in a moto g thread...no flame wars please

There is no flame wars developing here buddy. Just normal discussion. and hardly 500mb makes any difference. Anyways, let's change the topic.

I am sure the member was just being sarcastic and did not literally mean Motorola will dump the refurbs here. :)
I saw no sarcasm anywhere, if you can see it please show it to me, I would love to stand corrected[DOUBLEPOST=1389906343][/DOUBLEPOST]
Without an external memory card slot, a 8GB phone worth 15k does not seem to be too much of a value for money deal!!!
80+% of people need a workable phone, for them 8 GB will last the life time of the phone. I guess these people are the target for MOTO G which ever version.[DOUBLEPOST=1389906434][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's what Motorola india told me via chat - no single Sim version for india! Guess they have lot of demand for single Sim in the us and EU countries. This is a real stinker!
Where is this MOTO india website? the link I find on googling redirects to a support page

It redirects to Moto support page only; however, the chat link is right there on that page itself, at the bottom of the page.

If Moto want's to penetrate the market they need to act smartly, putting it at 20k will not be a smart idea for someone who was MIA since last 2 years.

Delaying launch after so much hype could be another mistake.

One market I can clearly see is CDMA, no competitor on the horizon whatsoever.

The Moto G to be launched in India will be the dual-SIM model. No word on pricing yet but the phone should be priced around INR 15,000-16,000 for the 8GB variant

They are still assuming. No official pricing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back