Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we keep both the sims or do we have to return the normal one..what if we say its lost..

also can both the sim work then...not at the same time

Even if you keep you old SIM, it will not work. At any point of time there can be just One active SIM, so once your new SIM is activated you old SIM will get deactivated, whether you return it or not.

Here is news for KitKat update:

Motorola is now seeding the official Android 4.4 KitKat firmware update to the dual-SIM version of Moto G. It is available over the air and weighs about 230MB.

Currently the update is seeding in Malaysia, but we expect other markets to get it very soon.

http://www.gsmarena.com/dualsim_motorola_moto_g_now_getting_kitkat_too-news-7757.php

Flipkart just cancelled my order ... WTF
We've just been informed that Moto G (Black, with 16 GB) in your order OD40206043812 is unavailable with the seller - WS Retail. As there is no clear date when the Seller will have it back in stock, we understand any further delay wouldn't be ideal. So we've gone ahead and cancelled the item.
The amount of Rs. 13999.00 will be refunded back to your bank account in the next Monday, 17 Feb'14.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment caused to you as a result.
As a token of appreciation of your trust in us, we've additionally credited your Wallet with Rs. 500.00 towards future purchases on Flipkart.com. This Wallet amount can be used for orders with Debit Cards, Net Banking and Credit Cards for items listed by the seller WS Retail.

@sbhas2k , @prateekS , @v.Na5h, @ch@ts I think you guys bought the flip cover along with the phone. Did you get the flip covers yet? Is the back cover of the flip cover as slippery as the back panel supplied with the phone? Or is the grip a bit better?
The phone is quite slippery. If even the flip covers are that slippery, it will be a bit of a headache for me!

@prateekS Once you get the white flip cover, please tell me if it looks ok with the phone? The white flip cover is still available.

Did anyone buy a scratchguard for the phone? The Veegee one's are out of stock everywhere. :(

@sbhas2k , @prateekS , @v.Na5h, @ch@ts I think you guys bought the flip cover along with the phone. Did you get the flip covers yet? Is the back cover of the flip cover as slippery as the back panel supplied with the phone? Or is the grip a bit better?
The phone is quite slippery. If even the flip covers are that slippery, it will be a bit of a headache for me!

@prateekS Once you get the white flip cover, please tell me if it looks ok with the phone? The white flip cover is still available.

Did anyone buy a scratchguard for the phone? The Veegee one's are out of stock everywhere. :(
I haven't got it yet. Got a call saying it is ready to deliver today, but unfortunately i have given office address and asked them to send on Monday. AFAIK from the various reviews around the net, it has a textured pattern at the back which is not slippery.

I need to get a cellphone in the same price range. But I need only single sim. Is this phone worth it? Or should I consider other options? Any suggestions guys?

Got my phone yesterday and my flip cover today (i had ordered it separately)>

But since its not for me (gift) , i havent opened it yet.But since its an original accessory , the texture of the flip case and the phone back should be the same....

Flipkart just cancelled my order ... WTF
We've just been informed that Moto G (Black, with 16 GB) in your order OD40206043812 is unavailable with the seller - WS Retail. As there is no clear date when the Seller will have it back in stock, we understand any further delay wouldn't be ideal. So we've gone ahead and cancelled the item.
The amount of Rs. 13999.00 will be refunded back to your bank account in the next Monday, 17 Feb'14.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment caused to you as a result.
As a token of appreciation of your trust in us, we've additionally credited your Wallet with Rs. 500.00 towards future purchases on Flipkart.com. This Wallet amount can be used for orders with Debit Cards, Net Banking and Credit Cards for items listed by the seller WS Retail.

Well atleast they gave you 500 store credit , but 1 thing i dont understand is , why did they cancel your order in the first place ??

And why are they still accepting bookings :confused:[DOUBLEPOST=1391847982][/DOUBLEPOST]No service centres of flipkart/motorola....in mumbai...all are 3rd party repair centres...and are located at sad locations...

Mumbai Service centres are in mulund, vashi and panvel.

Vashi and panvel dont even technically come in Mumbai -_-

Got one of the phones I'd ordered an hour back, along with a flip cover and a back cover.
The back covers got the same texture as the default one, but the flip covers got a non-slip textured finish.[DOUBLEPOST=1391851672][/DOUBLEPOST]The camera really sucks indoors, but outdoors it's pretty decent. Videos seem to be quite nice too.

Got one of the phones I'd ordered an hour back, along with a flip cover and a back cover.
The back covers got the same texture as the default one, but the flip covers got a non-slip textured finish.[DOUBLEPOST=1391851672][/DOUBLEPOST]The camera really sucks indoors, but outdoors it's pretty decent. Videos seem to be quite nice too.
Good since you have the back cover - is this the same as the interchangeable back panel? Or is it a shell?

Apparently Gorilla Glass II (the II is important) doesnt break too...though it shattered when i dropped nexus 4 from hardly any height...Marketing gimmicks...now we have Gorrilla Glass III !

Dem sequels.

1 million MOTO G sold since November :p...

Check attached pic...FM app is exclusive to MOTO G and see downloads :D

Attachments

• 1391854471927.jpg
    1391854471927.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 224
Hey, Congos on the new phone. How is the network signal reception? 2G and 3G? I remember reading somewhere that it has minor issues latching to networks especially 2G. Any such issues? Don't remember the source though.

Glowing reviews everywhere for this phone. The software seems to run really fast and smooth, and that's what's most important. If you're in that budget range, the Moto G seems like a no-brainer buy.

Just wondering, why is FK the only one selling the phones? Did they have some exclusive deals with Google? :S
I mean its not and will not be even available offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back