Most VFM 46"(+) 100(+)Hz full HD TV for a monitor

rite

Skilled
What are the most VFM and/or cheapest TVs which can be used as monitors and fulfill these conditions:

1080p Full HD

100+ Hz

LCD/LED/Plasma

46" or above

Currently looking at Samsung 46EH5000 around 60k+. Any other options in this range or lower?

Aakshey

Look at LG47" LED's ........ You get +1" more of real estate & everything else is superb. You could also try your luck in bargaining from an LG Shoppe. Samsung & Sony charge a lot more - Branding.

I am using a 47" LG LED for the past 2n1/2 years.

I am fine with 40" or 42" or 46".

Must be a full HD LED TV with support for refresh rate of 100Hz or more.

Budget is 40-55k max.

No brand preference.

Only purpose is to use with a PC for web browsing and occasional gaming. Currently have a Dell U2711.

Picture quality and brightness and colors and sharpness is of prime importance. Features don't matter, one HDMI will do.

I am fine with 40" or 42" or 46".

Must be a full HD LED TV with support for refresh rate of 100Hz or more.

Budget is 40-55k max.

No brand preference.

Only purpose is to use with a PC for web browsing and occasional gaming. Currently have a Dell U2711.

Picture quality and brightness and colors and sharpness is of prime importance. Features don't matter, one HDMI will do.

I repeat again, if you want to settle for QUALITY at a BUDGET then look at LG & do not fall for any crazy offers on HD-READY (these are 720p sets) models - as these are outdated

What are the cheapest prices for these:

Sony 40EX430
Sony 46EX430
Sony 40EX650
Sony 46EX650

I would like to know the cheapest price with bill and local warranty, and also from gaffar without warranty!

Please elaborate,[DOUBLEPOST=1365927946][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anybody give names and numbers of the cheapest Gaffar market shops?

Also, prices for:

Samsung 40EH5000
Samsung 46EH5000
Samsung 40EH6030

Ant 46" LED TV for less than 50k?

Ya. As long as you don't view them from too small a distance. Ask udit[DOUBLEPOST=1366264067][/DOUBLEPOST]I finalized 42eh5000 for 36250 inc installation and delivery from an uncle's cousin who has a shop in gaffar.[DOUBLEPOST=1366283138][/DOUBLEPOST]Selling for 23k. Too much eye strain with web browsing regardless so settings/distance. Going back to my u2711. Gaming is good though, but not worth it as my primary purpose is email and surfing.

Yeah good choice. I tried this option at a friends place and really didn't like using it except for watching movies and for gaming. For anything else it was too much of a strain.

For surfing and emails, I use the iPad. For gaming and movies, a big screen tv is by far the best option. It lets me sit 6 feet away from the screen and with that I can set my stereo speakers 8 feet apart, creating a pretty big soundstage. Playing games on screens less than 42" just doesn't cut it anymore.

Back