Most beautiful woman in the world

Darthcoder

Mirko!
Skilled
Jan 27, 2005
lol nikhil better mind ur tongue.

Not long before u get another warning :D

The reason i wrote that I dont like today's women was that all the women wear so much of artificial makeup.

Not one of them is beautiful without the makeup.

I once saw Ash's photo without makeup(when she had a leg accident) and she looked like a 50 year old......and Angeline Jolie looks so bad without makeup I just cant describe it.

The Only Real Beauty was Madhu Bala :D.

Just My 2 Cents,
DC.

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
Hey DC,

I am sorry if I offended you. I typed a smiley but it did not come. I meant it as a joke...... I edited my original post.

Sorry if I hurt you........ NO offence meant. Just meant it as a joke.....

@ Hooli ---- Please edit your reply and reply again without quotes. .......

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
Darthcoder said:
lol nikhil better mind ur tongue.

Not long before u get another warning :D

The reason i wrote that I dont like today's women was that all the women wear so much of artificial makeup.

Not one of them is beautiful without the makeup.

I once saw Ash's photo without makeup(when she had a leg accident) and she looked like a 50 year old......and Angeline Jolie looks so bad without makeup I just cant describe it.

The Only Real Beauty was Madhu Bala :D.

Just My 2 Cents,
DC.

What you say abt Ash and Angelina Jolie is very true...... Both of them have had surgery done to you-know-what. Check out the old photos of Ash winning the Miss World title. You will know what I mean.

And watch some old movies of Angelina Jolie(Original Sin and Gia). Shows that most of the top actresses today are almost 50% fake.

Very few actresses are real. That way, I LOVE Preity Zinta. I know she is no way beautiful but she is soooooooooooo cute. And she seems 100% true and genuine. and that business abt being a witness in court and all that...... Only increased her popularity.....

Probably, Madhuri Dixit was another beauty....

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Dec 31, 2004
Pune
This thread is now drifting and getting redundant. If we ever corrupt the DB I am sure the essence of this thread can be recovered most easily.