Mortal Kombat - Discussion Thread

OT: @dingodile_r89 you getting that Tekken platinum?

Tekken 6? Already have. TTT2? Not interested

Had a match with @dingodile_r89. This guy is really good. I have to brush up my skills. :D If we find some other members too then we can have a TE tournament.

I'm up. If you could go see if you can find some people on IVG, that would be cool. Apparently, I'm a "known spammer" there... o_O

I'm definitely out. :\

Downloaded thrice. Did everything possible, changed routers what not. Nope. Not happening. Make sure you guys record and stream it here. :)

http://www.flipkart.com/mortal-komb...n&q=Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition&as-pos=p_1 ---> Maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
I primarily play Scorpion, Sub Zero and Reptile. My back ups for really bad match-ups are Sektor, Rain, Ermac, Noob Saibot and Smoke. I only do X-ray combos when I want to win the round with unbreakable damage or when my opponent is not all that brilliant at the game, in which case I couldn't care less about meter. I also play a bit of Cyrax and Jax (just a bit). And I'm sort of picking up Sonya. But my primary characters are 8.

For those of you wanting to play this on a keyboard, I say...STAY AWAY! It gave me Arthritis of the fingers. Spectacular game, though.

Pathetic controls on the keyboard, i tried changing them, still they didn't get applied, have a controller, but still like using the keyboard..

Last edited:
Back