OC & Modding Modern Cabinet with 3.5" bays?

vaibhavyagnik

youtube.com/vaibhavyagnik
Adept
I am looking for suggestions for a Modern Cabinet with atleast 4 3.5" bays. I loved the form factor of old cabinets where one could easily fit 3.5" hard disks, connect and disconnect them. Now I do not find cabinets that support more than 2 3.5" bays. The 2 3.5" bays are also very crammed.

I thought there were quite a few available -
Spec-01, supports only 150mm height for coolers. The Asus Tuf is great buy I am not ready to shell out 14k for a cabinet. Any more affordable solutions are welcome.

I have Deepcool TESSERACT SW Mid Tower - I have 2 of these with one being damaged in transit - it suffered heavily on front panel and right side panel.

See if you can find this cabinet - it will be decent for your requirement.

I am looking for suggestions for a Modern Cabinet with atleast 4 3.5" bays. I loved the form factor of old cabinets where one could easily fit 3.5" hard disks, connect and disconnect them. Now I do not find cabinets that support more than 2 3.5" bays. The 2 3.5" bays are also very crammed.
Have corsair 780t it has more than 4 bays. I would suggest you buy that. I have one for sale too. With seal packed pair of side panels. But can't ship.

@vaibhavyagnik

A Corsair Carbide Series 100R cabinet has just been put up for sale by @WaAa0w. It should satisfy most, if not all of your requirements, provided you're willing to settle with a slightly older model. My brother uses this for his Unraid box.
That is a nice cabinet but airflow will horrible due to solid front. Also 2 feet are missing.
Have corsair 780t it has more than 4 bays. I would suggest you buy that. I have one for sale too. With seal packed pair of side panels. But can't ship.
780T is a nice cabinet, but since you are not shipping, there is not much we can do. Also found that 600T is pretty good.

Back