Mobile phone around 5-6K

guys i am looking for phone for 6k.
how about SE G502 ?
it will surely have better camera quality than nokia one and sound quality will be good also. its price is 7400 but saw deal in indiatimes today for this phone at 5800/- only.... does it make good deal ?
or should i stick to Nokia 5130xm.
plz plz reply fast. i am going to buy any one of this two tomorrow.

avi_avadhut said:
guys i am looking for phone for 6k.
how about SE G502 ?
it will surely have better camera quality than nokia one and sound quality will be good also. its price is 7400 but saw deal in indiatimes today for this phone at 5800/- only.... does it make good deal ?
or should i stick to Nokia 5130xm.
plz plz reply fast. i am going to buy any one of this two tomorrow.

If you can get that phone @ 5.8k then go for it without any second thought...Its an awesome deal!:cheers::)

SE G502 is a good fone with a bundle of features but it has software problem according to user reviews....

One of my frnd has it and the mobile gets restarted wen applyin themes n all... So a slight Software prob i guess....

And when it comes to the SE scoket in the fone , its not good in the looong run as u mite face problems connecting the handsfree to the fone... Its not as good as nokia in this feature.....

"Should be a music phone. Camera not a priority"
This has been ur priority n so i feel that u can choose Nokia 5130

Bye
doubleseven

king of tech - whats your view on this..
i tried searching on net but couldnt find any review with software problem with SE. kind of thinking to go for it.... have to decide today... coz gonna purchase tomorrow 5pm.
advantage with SE is EDGE and camera
advantage with No is slim and Music. review says its better than iPhone for music.

avi_avadhut said:
king of tech - whats your view on this..
i tried searching on net but couldnt find any review with software problem with SE. kind of thinking to go for it.... have to decide today... coz gonna purchase tomorrow 5pm.
advantage with SE is EDGE and camera
advantage with No is slim and Music. review says its better than iPhone for music.
You forgot to mention muzik..It has awesome SQ (sound quality) and its a SE phone so you can mod acoustics to get even better SQ.It also has 3G. You cant get better deal than this @ 5.8k:cheers::)

Kingg_of_tech said:
But not on SQ!!! Which is the main thing when you look for muzik!!:) :bleh:

No dude....

Check out the reviews properly....Nokia 5130's SQ is even better than Ipod SQ...:hap2:

SE in no where in the picture....:tongue:

So if you want overall phone go with SE and SQ is the only priority then Nokia all the way....:clap:

Raider123 said:
No dude....

Check out the reviews properly....Nokia 5130's SQ is even better than Ipod SQ...:hap2:

SE in no where in the picture....:tongue:

So if you want overall phone go with SE and SQ is the only priority then Nokia all the way....:clap:

Okay dude. sorry. But once you into the flashing you will never look back!! :tongue:

Raider123 said:
Hi...I don't know about flashing..!!!!

What is it and how it will change the SQ...???

With the flashing, you change the entire sound of your phone and you can make it the way you want...like, you can increase the loud speaker sound,you can increase the bass, treble..etc etc..You can even change the cam drivers for even better picture quality...

For more info contact akshay as he is the king in flashing:bleh: :
a_k_s_h_a_y

and look into:
Sony Ericsson Flashing

Back