Migrating a Review

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

I Wrote A Article On The Techstation Cabinet Yesterday ,If I Try To Migrate the Same Means Copy Paste the Same From My Forum to Te Only The Text Gets Copied ,How Should i Do this .All Images In the Article Are Linked From imagehack.us .Damn Help Me .:(

Edit the post, it will show you the link codes.

Copy that, and paste into your new editor. You may need to replace the link codes or re-upload the images, the links may not work correctly depending on where you're posting the new article.

cranky said:
Edit the post, it will show you the link codes.

Copy that, and paste into your new editor. You may need to replace the link codes or re-upload the images, the links may not work correctly depending on where you're posting the new article.

Cranky ,

do We Have a Option in VB Wherein The Code Can Be Viewed in HTML ?

No, AFAIK. at least not you or me. You can 'view source', I've done that before but it's a little tiring.

But when you edit the post (hopefully) the images will show as links.

I think if you turn images off they will show as links too instead of as pictures, then you can copy-paste but only the links will get copied, if your destination page requires it you will have to add the image tags yourself.

Amarbir,

Find the file attached and paste the content in the forums to get appropriate result.

Arihant

Attachments

• Amarbir\'s article - Arihant.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 87
Back