PC Peripherals Microsoft's customer service (mumbai)

tracerbullet

Skilled
I bought an MS Wheel Mouse Optical about a year and a half ago from Lamington road. It worked fine, I loved it etc. until it decided to kick the bucket some months ago.

The damn thing would randomly heat up after 10-15 minutes of the machine powering on (I mean REALLY heat up, at least 40-45 degrees celsius) and then stop working completely. So I gave it to Bit-Tech, Microsoft's service centre at Lamington road to get it fixed/replaced.

Today, two months later, I show up there and ask for my mouse. The guys actually have the cheek to tell me that it hasn't been fixed and they don't have a replacement as there's no stock. Well, that isn't MY problem I tell them; I need a mouse rightaway (actually I don't cause I'm sitting happy with the G5, but whatever - it's good to have a substitute mouse). And guess what? After a minute of blasting the manager there, they give me a brand new, boxed packed Microsoft IntelliExplorer Mouse 4.0!!

I say everyone here owning the wheel mouse optical, get it rogered and go get a free upgrade while it isn't in stock!

LOL Lucky bugger, mate. I am sure you must have told you work with Times, and this could hit the press if not looked into. I used that ploy a lot of times with uncooperative customer reps ;)

Aces170 said:
LOL Lucky bugger, mate. I am sure you must have told you work with Times, and this could hit the press if not looked into. I used that ploy a lot of times with uncooperative customer reps ;)

Haha no man, I didn't utter a word. Seriously!

@Goldenfrag: I just told him that it's been two months, I don't care about the stocks; I need a mouse. If the wheel mouse optical isn't available then give me something better! So he spoke to his men, after which, one of them went inside and brought the Intellimouse Explorer out.

I'm feeling a bit bad now because this is going to rot in my house. I think I'll hook it up to my work machine.

Back