Microsoft Zune 30 GB (Lowest Price ever)

Sound quality is great. I was listening to it all last night and when I got in my car I noticed a HUGE difference.. Time to play with my car's eq now. As for the packaged headphones... Eh.. I've never been a fan of ear buds because I could never get them to fit my ears. They sound good but don't stay in. Then again, I bought the in-ear Apple headphones for like $50 and ended up giving them away because they didn't fit, regardless of what size I used. =P

ChambeRFienD said:
Sound quality is great. I was listening to it all last night and when I got in my car I noticed a HUGE difference.. Time to play with my car's eq now. As for the packaged headphones... Eh.. I've never been a fan of ear buds because I could never get them to fit my ears. They sound good but don't stay in. Then again, I bought the in-ear Apple headphones for like $50 and ended up giving them away because they didn't fit, regardless of what size I used. =P

ok thanks :) Any other must-have accessories for zune ? AFAIK Zune accessories are still not available in India..So might have to ask my friend again to buy a few if needed! I am planning to buy a spare USB cable and a wall charger for zune from Amazon! Some pretty cheap ones available there!

^ Get the charger at any cost. That 3" WS hogs power and you'll need one if your not going to have your notebook/desktop around.

mod-the-pc said:
I ordered one this sunday. It was $106.58 inclusive of shippng. I used google checkout and the price came down to $96.58

hey bro its good for the peoples from US.
how will get it to INDIA??
tell me bcos even i want to get it:)

I'm willing to ship from the US to India if shipping is paid for. PM me or something. If you want to use Google Checkout to save your $10 I can give you my work address so you can have it shipped there, then I'll ship it out to you. Only doing this for one person to start because I've never dealt with international shipping -n- such. If it goes smoothly I'd be willing to do it again. Took about a week to ship to me using their standard free shipping to get an idea on the time frame.

Back