Microsoft Zune 30 GB (Lowest Price ever)

kkishere said:
@Arya.. Do you know anyone who got the Zune delivered in India..?? I want to be very sure that I'll get it here, before I place an order.. :D

Sorry.This is available only for people in the US of A.

ChambeRFienD said:
Ok now this is complete horse crap..

http://joshmoyers.com/dump/shipping.gif

From NJ to Ohio then back up to NY, then back down to PA.. I LIVE IN OHIO! I could have just driven down and picked it up!

Good luck man! They delivered mine before the promised to ship it, hope yours too comes soon. btw, was there an option to choose USPS? I saw shipping only day wise. In my case it was Fed-Ex :S doing the rounds of US of A

Just learned that my Zune was delivered :) I am just too happy :) Waiting for my friend who is coming to India in December!!

memories_dv said:
RushabhT ordered his Zune from Buy with 10$ off GCO. Worked!

Yup..I did it too! Its just that it(GCO) works only once per credit card!

Update: Price updated to $119 at buy.com now!

Mine was shipped via this thing called UPS-MI which is UPS' service which apparently ships to USPS which ships to me. So it goes UPS -> USPS -> Everywhere but where I live -> Me

Last time I ever buy anything from Buy.com.. Their shipping options suck. Anywhere else would have had it in my hands by now. NJ is less than a 12 hour drive from here.. Why should it take 7 days to ship it to my house?

Well I think as long as you get it on or around Nov 19th,it should be OK! Coz thats when it was supposed to be delivered in any case!

Well, it said that it left PA yesterday, Sundays the USPS doesn't open, so hopefully it'll be here Monday or Tuesday. If not I think I'll save myself some time and craft one out of toothpicks and copper wire. Might be faster.

Woo!

Your item was delivered at 1:42 PM on November 19, 2007 in MOGADORE, OH 44260.

'Bout damn time..

Now.. 2 hours til I get off work and get to go home to it. =(

kkndka said:
its an amazing deal now because the old zune has all the new zune features with the firmware update....
Like? 1.4 only added "improved shuffle playback" to my device.

No Wifi sync and gapless playback yet! :no:

^ ZOMG SWEET! This is simply awesome, repped you for the info :D

* Wireless sync: wirelessly updates content on the device when it is within range of the PC with the Zune Collection on it, or on the same wireless network. You can start the sync manually or, when its plugged into AC power, Sync will automatically start after 1 minute of inactivity. This is so the battery doesn’t get drained by the automatic sync.

* Expanded wireless send capabilities: you can now keep a track for three plays (we’ve taken any time restrictions out of the equation) you can also send a track you’ve been sent on to other Zune owners.

* Lossless playback will be supported on every Zune

* Podcasting – that is, automatic RSS based subscription to both audio and video podcasts via Zune Marketplace (more on ZMP below).

* You’ll be able to sync your Vista Media Center TV content to your Zune and watch it on the go.

* We’re still testing battery life on the new Zune 4GB, 8GB, and 80GB, but it’s looking good. Since we built them from the ground up, we have more control over battery performance.

* Updated device UI (screenshots to follow)

woot! I'll be finally getting my hands laid on my Zune tomorrow.Now I am eagerly waiting for a linux software for managing my Zune.

Thats what all Zune users are saying :) I am eagerly awaiting my zune :) Hows the sound quality ? And the bundled earphones - are they good ?

Back