Micromax Launches A 115 the first India 3 D phone

Is this really first 3D phone in India or first Indian 3D Phone ?
Because i am pretty sure that there have been 3D phones before from unknown / less known compan(y)ies and if they claim to be first Indian 3D phone then they are just BS.
It is just some rebranded chinese phone which will most probably fail sometime in the first year and the phone will be with the customer (lack of) service for several days.

Why don't they improve quality and service, they think for Indians quantity matters, but not all of them.

3D displays have their fair share of cons at the moment. So I would say 3D is still not worth even at that price.

I second that .My A110 is lying with them scince 22/04/12 for in ear speaker fault . The said it will take a month !!!!! WTF man ??? A month ???
Ear speaker problem is common in a110 i guess! even my colleague had face the noisy output problem then gave for service got back the phone in 2 weeks

Is this really first 3D phone in India or first Indian 3D Phone ?
Because i am pretty sure that there have been 3D phones before from unknown / less known compan(y)ies and if they claim to be first Indian 3D phone then they are just BS.
It is just some rebranded chinese phone which will most probably fail sometime in the first year and the phone will be with the customer (lack of) service for several days.

Spice had launched a 3D mobile few years back.... Its stupid how everyone starts falsely claiming weird things to market their shit now a days.....
While surfing thru channels yday I came across a ZEN mobile advt on HS18 channel. They claimed that 3.2" is the biggest size available in the market which only ZEN mobiles had. Rest all had 2.6 :D
Other things were also so hilarious.... for a sec I thought I was watching a 10years old advt :D later the way they were claiming it to be the most supreme phone on earth.... I felt like throwing a shoe at my TV.....
If anyone gets that vdo do watch it...... Its funny....

Back