Micromax A90 with 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display launching soon for Rs. 12,999

Aman27deep

Skilled
Micromax A90 with 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display launching soon for Rs. 12,999

Micromax A90 is going to launch very soon for Rs 12,999 in India. The phone will come with a 4.3 inch super AMOLED display, dual SIM support, an 8 Mega Pixel camera with LED flash in it's rear, FM radio and it would be running on Android 4.0 (ICS). The phone is being called as a Superphone pixel phone.

Certain specifications were leaked earlier which are presuming this phone to have a 1 GHz processor. This phone is bound to be the first Micromax phone to launch with ICS at launch. Detailing about the memory or battery are not known as of now.

Source : Micromax A90 with 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display launching soon for Rs. 12,999

Looks like a mock up image to me. However, if this is the actual design of the product, I wonder they've added so much bezel despite it being a buttonless phone. Anyway, a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED at 13k sounds very interesting to me.

Friend has this beauty with him. Compared it with my SGS and my SGS looks a bit washed when compared a few photos (different saturation and contrast range) side by side with full brightness.. So, screen is definitely ultimate. No one would notice the 262K colors. As far as the UI goes, it is better some times or on par with phones @20K range. If only there was cyanogenmod for it (as an avid cm user, i can't think of any s/w for a phone other than CM)...

Back