MGS 4: Guns of the Patriots - Discussion Thread

Met drebin.The game is becoming interesting.

I loved the character of Drebin !!

and the stories which he told all way along ..
123.gif
.. and that monkey is F***** crazy !!
ohyeah.gif

do not forget to collect ammos so tht u can collect points by selling them and unlock the new guns ..

Personally i found the crying wofl mission most demanding .. was not able to see anythn in that scenario leave alone killing the boths and wolf
sign42.gif

Moving undetected in a battlefield is difficult.

But doable with a bit of extra concentration. If you are familiar with stealth games, MGS 4 should be quite OK IMO. I seldom used the gun in the game. You could easily evade the enemy AI most of the time using the usual approach - crawl/hide beneath the crates, move swiftly while avoiding the laser, use the tranquilizers often.

I plan my next movie by scouting the area first with metal gear mark II.

Anyways I tried the barrel trick and it proved to be quite ineffective.I think the usual approach is best.

I plan my next movie by scouting the area first with metal gear mark II.

Anyways I tried the barrel trick and it proved to be quite ineffective.I think the usual approach is best.

but it worked fr me at ample of places. And using tht was fun.

I guess i need to refine my gaming prowess as i did use a lot of ammo in the game. stealth 60 % + blazing guns 40 %
clapping.gif

honestly i am still roaming through the wikipedia to make the jigsaw puzzles fit.As i have no prior knowledge of the characters therefore i am taking some time to dig in their histories first.The more i proceed the thicker the plot gets.It surely needs some time for players like me to understand the game completely.This series really has a deep story than others.

Ok i passed that and killed the boss in the icy terrain. Right after that that joke came, you know about popping the second disc in
<

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

yeah tht was funny ..
ohyeah.gif

btw hw was the boss battle at ice terrain ??

I found it most difficult part of the game as barely she was visible.

It was difficult find her, but about 2-3 mins into that boss fight, i remember i have night vision mode which illumitates "heated" targets, switched that on, RPG'ed on her face 10 times, boss battle over
<

Are you guys referring to the Crying Wolf? She was a major pain in the rear when I was playing the title on the iPad! Got owned so many times. But wait for it. The ultimate showdown is yet to happen! So much epic.
<

Back