Mega Music Sale @ Bandra starts today

zhopudey

Skilled
Mumbai Mirror alongwith Sony & BMG entertainment bring you the Mega Music Sale. ACDs, VCDs, DVDs all for just Rs99/-

On the 7th,8th & 9th oct.
Mahatma Gandhi Seva Mandir
Opp Bandra Lake
SV Road.

Starts today @ 2 p.m.

I'm going for sure. Will pick up lotsa Audio CDs. Anyone else coming?

P.S. You need the ad from mumbai mirror to gain entry.

zhopudey said:
Mumbai Mirror alongwith Sony & BMG entertainment bring you the Mega Music Sale. ACDs, VCDs, DVDs all for just Rs99/-

On the 7th,8th & 9th oct.
Mahatma Gandhi Seva Mandir
Opp Bandra Lake
SV Road.

Starts today @ 2 p.m.

I'm going for sure. Will pick up lotsa Audio CDs. Anyone else coming?

P.S. You need the ad from mumbai mirror to gain entry.

Yea, i plan to be there.....tell me what time are u going?

Will leave from powai around 1pm...So whatever time it takes by bus....

BTW, is this place near the station? Too bad Bandra isn't high rez on Google Earth yet :rofl:

zhopudey said:
Will leave from powai around 1pm...So whatever time it takes by bus....

BTW, is this place near the station? Too bad Bandra isn't high rez on Google Earth yet :rofl:
Umm....no idea man.....and i dont think its on google earth:(

Also, i will be going by train and take an auto from Bandra Station Most probably...
BTW, i will reach a bit late, say around 1500 Hrs.

Crap....cant make it....have to go elsewhere for urgent work.
:'(

Will try to go there tomorrow.
Do let me know how the place is and what kind of music they have and if it is worth going there.

A huuuge sale started today of around 40,000 original cds, dvds of hindi and english ( all kinds of music from rock , metal , classic, trance , disco , films etc) .
just take a cutting of the ad in bombay times or mumbai mirror for entry to the place.

Cds are worth 99 rs , dvds are also 99 :clap: . sale is on for 8th and 9th too with new collection added everyday in the afternoon time ( 2 pm ) , me picked up 28 rock and metal cds, dvds for less than 2800 :hap2:

Mumbai rocks :eek:hyeah:

*Merged Threads*

Did u say there was trance music there:D
I am heading there definately tomorrow:D

BTW, can anyone direct me from the Bandra Station to the place??

its opposite bandra lake , around 10 mins walking distance from station . come on to the main road and take a right and keep going straight . the sale thing is on the left hand side , there is a banner outside.

and yeah , if you want the best and the good stuff , go early , there was a huge line already when i went there at 2pm as that was the opening time . the crowd inside was insane... all pushing , shoving ... survival of the fittest ;) . so much stuff got picked up today itself .

there will be 3 rows , all 3 have different labels representing ... sony bmg , warner bros and emi . search carefully , i found some rare cds and dvds.

puns said:
and yeah , if you want the best and the good stuff , go early , there was a huge line already when i went there at 2pm as that was the opening time . the crowd inside was insane... all pushing , shoving ... survival of the fittest ;) . so much stuff got picked up today itself .

there will be 3 rows , all 3 have different labels representing ... sony bmg , warner bros and emi . search carefully , i found some rare cds and dvds.
Hmm......Bandra(E) naa?

Also, tomorrow it opens at 1100 hrs i think.
And as you mentioned, new/fresh stock every afternoon means i have to hang out there till about 1400 hrs?

Man what a rush!!!! I couldn't find a single CD I was looking for, still managed to pick up the following:

VCD
1. Billy Joel - Live at Yankee Stadium
2. G3 Live in Denver ( Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen) - (2 Disc)

ACD
1. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Greatest Hits
2. Creed - Greatest Hits ( CD + DVD)
3. The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac (2 CDs)
4. Kenny rogers - A Decade of Hits
5. Korn - Greatest Hits Vol 1
6. Roy Orbison - All Time Greatest Hits
7. Clapton Chronicles - the best of Eric Clapton
8. Santana's Greatest Hits
9. My Way - the best of Frank Sinatra
10. The Corrs - Forgiven, not Forgotten
11. Collective Soul
12. Steely Dan - Everything must go
13. Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company
14. Michael Jackson - Dangerous
15. Led Zeppelin II
16. Led Zeppelin III
17. Savage Garden
18. Billy Joel - 2000 Years, The Millenium Concert ( 2 CD)
19. Ozzfest 2002 Live Album
20. The All Time Greatest Movie Songs 2
21. NOW Thats what I call Modern Rock.
Aces170, there are no english movie DVDs.

Quad Master said:
Are the Hindi movies both for 99.

Also for how many days is this , else will have to go tomm.

Edit :- No English Movie DVD's , thats sad.
Sunday is the last day.
I plan to go tomorrow morning....reach around 1130 HRS.

XTerminator said:
Hmm......Bandra(E) naa?

Also, tomorrow it opens at 1100 hrs i think.
And as you mentioned, new/fresh stock every afternoon means i have to hang out there till about 1400 hrs?

Bandra West

stormblast said:
metal? u gotta be kidding me. all i could find was rock.
what all did u pickup puns.

picked up stuff like Alice Cooper , Suicidal Tendencies , Blind Guardian , ozzy , Rage against the machine , Mudvayne etc :eek:hyeah:

Dvds i found - U2 live in Boston and Dream Theatre - Live in Boudakan :hap2:

btw puns did u get the korn greatest hits vol1 with the extra dvd? i got the 1 with the extra dvd with the live concert. i think the rest were just the audio cd.

Hey that Woodstock... Is that Audio or Video... I am looking for Kid Rock's WoodStock 99's performance cd... Especially the song... ***My name is Kid Rock***

Back