Meelec M9 @ $19.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasanna29

Adept
Hello Folks!

Here's a new and tough competitor for SoundMAGIC! The Meelectronics M9.

4385147626_7356352f5e.jpg

Here are the reviews:
1) [REVIEW] MEElectronics' In-Ears - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

2) MEElectronics M9 Review - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

3) My review of Meelectronics M6, M9 and M11 - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

4) Meelectronics AI-M9 Earphones - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Now Meelectronics is offering a special 20% discount on all IEM's! This offer lasts till 5th March. Use the coupon code THANK_YOU to get it!

Source: [Elect] Meelectronics 20% off until Mar 5th - RedFlagDeals.com Forumshttp://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/meelectronics-20-off-until-mar-5th-858104/

The M9 are really great IEMs for the price. With the coupon code, its even sweeter! Go grab it guys. :D

BTW, original price is $19.99 and with coupon it is $15.99. :D

However, with shipping it comes to 15.99 + 6.95 = $22.94

Its a very good product .I was about to purchase it today but backed off due to the shipping charges.

I guess Faheem also would be interested in it ..

dOm1naTOr said:
any GO for these ?

You should have posted beforehand :( I've ordered one for mine today morning only.

BTW, I don't have any problems in doing a GO for this but I've to check with Meelec for the shipping charge

prasanna29 said:
You should have posted beforehand :( I've ordered one for mine today morning only.

BTW, I don't have any problems in doing a GO for this but I've to check with Meelec for the shipping charge

If you order multiple items to the same postal address, your parcel will be charged customs duty for sure. (Customs People might ask you for a IE code, they have become very strict in scrutinizing the parcel for the past one month or so)

gmano said:
If you order multiple items to the same postal address, your parcel will be charged customs duty for sure. (Customs People might ask you for a IE code, they have become very strict in scrutinizing the parcel for the past one month or so)

Thanks for the info! So, there is no chance of GO. Interested people have to buy on their own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back