Max Payne 3 - Discussion Thread

Steam's download size is revealed to be 28.5GB. I'm sure it's those cut-scenes being rendered in high quality that' eating up the space.

Got it for Ps3, starting chapter 3. Two thumbs up for the writing and epic monologues. Presentation!

And the background score is back! Nostalgia :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Any idea where to get the game for PC in Bangalore on release day. I guess online shops will take sometime to ship them due to many pre orders.

Landmark at The Forum? They should have a day 1 launch IINM. Call them up and find out -
080 - 4240 4240.

You're kidding right? Do you even have any idea how bad the vanilla version of GTA IV on PC was?
Actually no I played GTA IV on PC again after updating the 7th update just a few days back. I ended the game the first time on PS3 in 2008-9. I searched a bit and found out yea the original version had hell of glitches. Sorry i didn't knew. :ashamed:

I just check the link Gannu, it's showing the "Available 1st June 2012" and "This game will unlock in approximately 2 days and 11 hours". So all okay then I guess.

This the info i have from flipkart on release day they clearly mentioned release day in India is 8th june

gamerelease.jpg

No the release date is still june 2nd in India too. FK are just screwin with customers, so as to avoid late delivery charges against them..:mad:

No the release date is still june 2nd in India too. FK are just screwin with customers, so as to avoid late delivery charges against them..:mad:

This one is a confusing owing to the size of the game, but waiting an extra week with FK is just not happening, its OOS on intencity also, looks like will have to go the 'ahem' way.

Back