Max Payne 3 - Discussion Thread

Its always Consoles Consoles Consoles. Why no one cares about us PC gamers.
cry.gif

Small price to pay for getting enhanced visuals and better frame rates, and probably a lower price tag. A delay is better than not getting the game at all.

Same here, plus cant play with the controller, and after my GPU upgrade, lying low for a wile
tongu23e.gif

GPU Upgrade.
<
Frikking 7970! Idiota!

Not the same case here bud. Almost have ended ~20 games after i bought a GPU.
<
Although yea..FPS and shooting games..PC gaming is best no doubt.

Small price to pay for getting enhanced visuals and better frame rates, and probably a lower price tag. A delay is better than not getting the game at all.

Agree with that. Personally a delay means not much to me, but that doesn't mean companies should do it. They do it for piracy but as you can see the game releases first (pirate wise) on the 360, but yeah always PC will get the axe.

Thats what i think -

Enhanced Visuals , Smoother framerates , better shooting mechanism

Reality -

Can't run anything above 15 fps.

GPU Upgrade.
mad44.gif
Frikking 7970! Idiota!

Not the same case here bud. Almost have ended ~20 games after i bought a GPU.
tongu23e.gif
Although yea..FPS and shooting games..PC gaming is best no doubt.

lol, yea ME3 did that, but yea after getting the card, I have also finished 3-4 games, which is phenomenal for me! I, personally feel a game launch should be the same for all platforms, else the ardent fans left, spoilers ruining the game etc..

personally feel a game launch should be the same for all platforms, else the ardent fans left, spoilers ruining the game etc..

Totally agree with that. I REALLY REALLY fear that ACIII will also be delayed on PC (again), don't want that to happen honestly.

That Polish to the game
<

Talking about the game I didn't find the game to be enjoyable as RDR yet

Totally agree with that. I REALLY REALLY fear that ACIII will also be delayed on PC (again), don't want that to happen honestly.

This time i don't think it will. Max it can delay is a week. They can't delay it more than that. Cause that would be really really lame
<

You think they'll care whether it'll be lame or not?
tongu23e.gif

Don't forget, they've delayed all 4 AC games on pc, some even MORE than 6 months.

Yaar game's storyline ends on Dec 26. How can the delay more than that.? Honestly i think they will release it on Oct 31st with the console one's. Though *fingers crossed*
tongu23e.gif

Completed the game bit disappointed that there not many moments which i was expecting from Rockstar,

Some points which i would like to highlight

1. Game was shorter than what i expected from R* clocking around 12 hours.
2. The new style of cut-scenes does looks good but i was hoping it was changed in later chapters but wasn't
3. This isn't one of the best looking games , the textures in buildings,houses are flat out.
4. Liked the main menu style where the background changes depending upon which chapter you are in.
5. There are golden guns in the game for which you need to find the parts of gun they essentially allows you play with infinite ammo; there are around 18 Golden Guns.
6. There is no introduction of how to get health pack so if you have not played the game before you might be wondering where are the health packs also no emphasis has been done to where can the health pack be found neither they are highlighted.
7. The font style used in game is weirdly chosen as grey and is small so some times you have to read something which is spoken in non-english which makes it a bit difficult.
8. Probably the best story narration ever.Period ! It even pawns UC series in shorty telling.However it takes a long time to understand what's really happening.
9. You really feel its a Rockstar game only when you reach Chapter 7.
10. Highlight of the game, Chapter 9 FTW.
11. The game is not easy even on Normal Difficulty.
12. Shooting is ok but not really great.
13. One of the best cinematic game ever, the transition from cut-scene to gameplay is the best i ever seen apart from MGS4, you never know when you want to move the controller
14. There is hardly any reference to previous games, it happens but for 1 moment or so.
15. Some detective work exists in the game but i didn't find anything conclusive which comes out of it.

Would rate it 8 / 10

Back