Maths doubt clearing for Class 10 student

Hi all..
Was wondering if any maths tutors here?
Want some one to help my kid with his math's doubts. He is already taking coaching but need some instant help online if gets stuck with some maths problem. Im ready to pay for it
Thanks

Glad to know, we got a mathematician among us.
Haha! Thanks for the compliment (if it is ) but honestly, I'm not a mathematician. I really enjoyed 10th grade math and in my degree, there's a ton of math as well so I enjoyed all of it. I did well in those papers specifically, of course.

Haha! Thanks for the compliment (if it is ) but honestly, I'm not a mathematician. I really enjoyed 10th grade math and in my degree, there's a ton of math as well so I enjoyed all of it. I did well in those papers specifically, of course.
No man, I'm damn serious. I was that typical kid who was bad at maths and hates the subject even though I was mostly good at algebra, master in trigonometry and geometric construction diagrams.
Glad that math's isn't part of my life anymore.

Last edited:
My son used to tutor Class 10, 11, and 12 students. If required I can check with him but I guess that is not required as we already have one who has volunteered.

Back