Massive RapidShare hack attempts detected.

Party Monger said:
Crap-i'd-share...:lol:
Right u are !!:hap2: :rofl:
Every1 shud move torrents yaar, unless u have premium accounts like sum ppl here

EDIT: I just rembered i downloaded a file frm rapidshare yessterday at arnd 5am, wrked for me

damm y din u post that links yesterday Ethan Hunt

my a/c is expiring 2nite .... and i have 890NU so its almost useless 4 me :(

Thanx anyway buddy !!! will chk if it works ;)

Hate to break it to you but I myself got this today morning & was beating my head as to why I didn't get it 2 days back when my download went waste.:mad:

Plus I haven't tested it fully.Just 2 tries that's it.Will download tonight & see if this thing really lasts or not.:)

i cannot connet

done with the registration + confugaration !!!

whn i try to connect i enter the username and password

so i put the username i created onto it !!

ERROR:800 !

hamachi creates a virtual local network by encapsulated local udp ports and sends them over through tcp/ip

did some reasearch on the net ... seems that HAMACHI wont work :(

DAMM rapidshare !!!!!!!

EDIT:

sent a mail right now

Why is this happening ???

ive been using the premium account since quite a long time.

i am currently using my brother's id called " ***** "

which i guess is going to disable tonight 4th August . because of the massive block i have missed many days of important downloads

i am really depressed and frustrated. Why is this happening

plus i want to reactivate my account " ***** " aswell whose Validity will expire soon . And i will loose my Files in it .

please do something about it soon !!!!

we love your amazing work @ Rapidshare ..... please dont make us loose our hope off you

Thank you,

Deep.

Relakks stopped working for me too for some reason.Worked fine till afternoon.Found an alternative for now.A software called Steganos Internet Anonym VPN.Creates a secured VPN.The only downside for now it's cutting off my browsing after 5-7 mins.Will give it a test run at night & see how it goes.

thanks to relakks i got my first bsod on vista.. the damn thing still doesnt work..

It isn't a software from Relakks that you're installing.So rest assured it ain't Relakks fault.Plus mine worked fine in the morning & as you can see in my following post so did Rahul's.For some odd reason it isn't connecting right now & giving a Error: 800 for everyone.Not sure why you got a BSOD.:(

Hope they fix this mess up pretty soon.It's been 3 agonising days now & still no freaking solution.This is taking way longer than before & I can't rely on these VPN & proxy stuff.:mad:

Ethan_Hunt said:
It isn't a software from Relakks that you're installing.So rest assured it ain't Relakks fault.Plus mine worked fine in the morning & as you can see in my following post so did Rahul's.For some odd reason it isn't connecting right now & giving a Error: 800 for everyone.Not sure why you got a BSOD.:(

Ive tried it, and i know it doesnt install..The problem is it has compatiblity issues with sp1, they hav posteda fix but due to some network driver required for VPN, it keeps giving BSOD..

Wil try after a clean format..

One thing thoug, What IP address did it give you??

have you tried sharing an account using relakks??

does it give ips in the same subnet??If yes then its party time..:hap2:

The IP which it gave me back then was something in the range of 83.233.XX.XX & yes they were in the same subnet range.Didn't try sharing the a/c as such using it.But it's not working for some reason right now.Not sure why.Plus the software that I tried didn't prove of much help either.Guess we're back to square one.:(

y do we have to search for substitutes :mad:

instead keep mailing the support team !!! send @ least 1 mail each day in ghandigiri style :p .

we have freakin paid 4 the services !!!!

Back