Mass Effect Andromeda discussion thread

how many hour have your play and sex scene with whom :D so any important story what is your favorite u like it

108 hours, romanced Cora. For broRyder they spent the most effort on Cora romance, then Peebee, then Vetra, then Gill. For sisRyder I think Jaal and Peebee romance was the most focussed, then Liam, Suvi etc.

The main story is, well, pretty decent. There is some bad writing in the mid game where nothing seems to happen, the side quests are boring and loyalty missions are so so. It picks up towards the end but falls short of epic due to some bad direction, sound issues and quest design. The characters, well, I didn't like them much compared to Original Trilogy cast. Only Jaal stands out. But they had 3 games while this is only the first game. The voice acting was pretty good though. My favorite, definitely exploring Eos, Kadaara and Elaaden on the Nomad and blowing people up with tech combos.

Do I like it? No. It's such a unacceptable product from Bioware. Bugs everywhere, game freezing, saves not loading, infinite loading screen, scripts not triggering. And there is no epic writing or music or dialogue or character to save it. Yes the combat is brilliant, but you can't control squadmates which is a huge negative for me. The menus are bloated and badly designed. Crafting is made overly convoluted for no discernible reason. The ship flying cutscenes from planet to planet and clusters are a huge waste of time and non skippable. Then there is no quicksave and saves are disabled in certain missions. It's just a huge mess of bad design decisions. And I am not even going to touch on the facial animations.

If you want to play it, wait till it is under ₹1000.

What about combat ? Which tree did you prefer most ? Combat, Biotic, Tech ? 3 powers only is such a downer.

What about guns ? What was playstyle for combat ?

What about combat ? Which tree did you prefer most ? Combat, Biotic, Tech ? 3 powers only is such a downer.

What about guns ? What was playstyle for combat ?

I was running a biotic build at first with Singularity/Nova/Lance. It had issues with armor and shields so in mid game I switched to Tech with Overload/Incinerate/Energy Drain, which was pretty satisfying. Eventually got bored with it and just before endgame switched to the insanely OP Bioconverter build. Around 1500 damage per shot with infinite ammo, may have broken the game haha.

As for weapons I was running mostly assault rifles and pistols, mainly the Valkyrie/Mattock, Revenant and Carnifex. In the Bioconverter build I switched to the Isharay, Ushior and Piranha with Cloak/Turbocharge/Energy Drain. Playstyle was fairly simple, till mid game combo everything to death, in end game blow up everything with the Ushior. Combat was the only highlight of the game, even though they removed squad control and restricted powers to 3 per profile.

Here is the Bioconverter build. Don't use it too much it makes everything super easy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect...poilershare_interesting_build_thread/dfix8zq/

I was running a biotic build at first with Singularity/Nova/Lance. It had issues with armor and shields so in mid game I switched to Tech with Overload/Incinerate/Energy Drain, which was pretty satisfying. Eventually got bored with it and just before endgame switched to the insanely OP Bioconverter build. Around 1500 damage per shot with infinite ammo, may have broken the game haha.

As for weapons I was running mostly assault rifles and pistols, mainly the Valkyrie/Mattock, Revenant and Carnifex. In the Bioconverter build I switched to the Isharay, Ushior and Piranha with Cloak/Turbocharge/Energy Drain. Playstyle was fairly simple, till mid game combo everything to death, in end game blow up everything with the Ushior. Combat was the only highlight of the game, even though they removed squad control and restricted powers to 3 per profile.

Here is the Bioconverter build. Don't use it too much it makes everything super easy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect...poilershare_interesting_build_thread/dfix8zq/

Ditto. Started with biotic for crowd control; couldn't burst down shields fast enough to use biotics, so switched to tech. Am using incinerate, overload and singularity for crowd control. Guns, I am using sniper for most battles since i prefer hitting at a distance. Get too close and its easy to get surrounded which means a quick death. How did u handle medium range fights? Find cover close enough ? Remnant are quick to surround and Overseers are a terror with their laser for now. No tactical pause either to plan....

I will ignore the Bioconverter build for now :)

Back