mass effect 2 out!

jojothedragon said:
You mean we don't need to use the galactic map to travel to other planets?

Only one planet?

we do travel to another planets for search of minerals.. just don't need to get on them..

it is done remotely.. the ship sends out probes.. and then it fetches the minerals.. the quantity depends upon how rich the planet is.. :)

Where is the n00b who said Shepard dies at the end.. :|

damn.. finished it.. :mad:

i should quit gaming.. it takes my real life away.. :no:

[we do travel to another planets for search of minerals.. just don't need to get on them..it is done remotely.. the ship sends out probes.. and then it fetches the minerals.. the quantity depends upon how rich the planet is.. /QUOTE]

thats nice to know.

Guys, i know that it's kinda useless to ask people not to pirate games especially in India. But could you stop discussing on playing a game that isn't out yet and thus obviously played with a pirated version????

I dunno when the forum rules became so relaxed as we have members start openly discussing on pirated games and how they managed to finish or download on leak day, but this aint cool! Especially on a good game like Mass Effect!

Obviously TE standards have gone down as this thread should have been closed long back!

And before anyone starts pointing fingers, i like to mention that i am a bioware fan and do own a copy of ME and intend to get ME2 legally. And they say that PC game is dying??

Just be aware that pirating isnt a great thing you flaunt openly on forums but something you should be ashamed of. So if you gonna pirate the game, do so without trying to be the 'cool' guy in the crowd who wants to show it as a big credit to himself!

^^ mate most of the guys who have posted here would have bought the original version or atleast preordered it, like me for example. If its prohibited to talk of pirated games then whats the point of having a p2p forum?

this thread is most likely the result of a ME fanboy just like you and me who cannot hold the excitement of his beloved game out before due time. if u have doubts just ask prashaant how many of TE'ians have preordered the game from him.

@ Alias, I appreciate your thought, but there's another side to the coin.
The people who d/l games and play are probably also the ones who have spent maximum amount on buying og games.

I for one admit to downloading movies, but I also go out to cinemas each week(sometimes twice in a week) to watch em. I never used to go out and watch movies so frequently before the d/l bug bit me six yrs back.

It's just another viewpoint.

Back to the topic, I saw some vids on GT, its looking awesome. Will get this on PC.

Well, just felt that developers do need their share too. I was a lot irked when ME was released with 3 installation limits and was vocal enough to post it in their forums and seriously considered skipping the game coz i hate drm.

Now, that this time Bioware has released the game with just a serial protection only and with a same release date as the console counterparts (PC version of ME came a year later then) please do ackowledge the developers effort!

Just my 2 cents.

Back