Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Who cares if item is sold or not as long as thread is locked, Means item is not for sale. Normally I just report my own thread to be closed and mods do there job its a possibility that I might forget to write a post or edit first post as long as the thread is reported for closure. but thats me and others might have there own reasons

Who cares if item is sold or not as long as thread is locked, Means item is not for sale. Normally I just report my own thread to be closed and mods do there job its a possibility that I might forget to write a post or edit first post as long as the thread is reported for closure. but thats me and others might have there own reasons
Why lie about it is the question here. No one cares what if sold or unsold. Be open and truthful.

Why lie about it is the question here. No one cares what if sold or unsold. Be open and truthful.
Maybe they just don't want disclose the reason for withdrawal and closing the thread makes it official that the sale is off. Also its not a lie as they never claimed that the product is sold

A particular guy has been trying to offload all his "unusable" borderline "damaged" products on this forum :astonished::astonished:
First his gaming laptop and now his Macbook Pro XD XD

A particular guy has been trying to offload all his "unusable" borderline "damaged" products on this forum :astonished::astonished:
First his gaming laptop and now his Macbook Pro XD XD
As long as he keeps all the information about his products true .
Dont see any issue with that. People do buy broken stuffs too here maybe for parts or maybe if they are confident in fixing it.
What am I missing here ?

Why buy something & then sell it like immediately, telling not wanted ?
Some purchases can be impulse too and like in USA where you can mostly return open products too.
We don't have that luxury.
New buyers here have to sell it only if they find the product did not meet his/her expectations or maybe not require any more.

Back