Low Cost Online Pharmacy

Emperor

Skilled
For low cost Medicines there is one good site, https://zeelabpharmacy.com/ , placed order under 500/- and got it delivered in 4-5 days via BlueDart !!!
Medicines are way cheaper compare to most Generic Medicine Pharmacy online or offline.

Have had little issue with order, shoot email + whatsapp (with images) and they resolved in 2-3 hrs.

They have very many stores in Delhi, infact one is just 100m away from my home.. And yes they have all prevalent meds amd pretty cheap, quliaty is alright.. But Tbh I trust the meds from Janaushadi shops better, haven't had any issues...

You can try SayaCare app. They source their medicines from Jan Aushadi kendras. Best place for low cost medicines. I have been ordering medicines every month from their platform for almost a year now
Jan Aushdhi kendra already selling at lowest possible rate (as per advertised by them), than, how SayCare manage to buy from them and sell at low price?
They have very many stores in Delhi, infact one is just 100m away from my home.. And yes they have all prevalent meds amd pretty cheap, quliaty is alright.. But Tbh I trust the meds from Janaushadi shops better, haven't had any issues...
recently I visit my relative place and sudden need arise for Acidity Tablet, when I reach near by Jan Aushadhi and found that the Capsule which I use to buy for Rs.25/- from Jan aushadhi shop in Mumbai city, for same medicine other city shop asking Rs.50/- just double... I shocked but was in urgent need so purchased from there.. than after some day again visit same relative and again found no stock for same acidity medicine and this time again visit same shop and the time NEW person (other than that who charge me Rs.50/- last time) at counter and this time he charged Rs.40/- only for same medicine/from same brand and of same capacity (Product MRP printed was Rs.140/-)

Really don't understand why the other city Jan Aushadhi shop exactly charging DOUBLE than what Mumbai city Jan Aushadhi Store charges... and there is just 33 Kilometer distance in Both city by Road and 20 minutes distance by Local Railway.

Last edited:
Jan Aushdhi kendra already selling at lowest possible rate (as per advertised by them), than, how SayCare manage to buy from them and sell at low price?
I think you are mistaken my friend. They are not selling below the Jan Aushadi rates. In fact some medicines in their app are priced higher than what is available at local Jan Aushadi kendra. But it's a convenient way of buying low cost medicines without having to visit locally.

MedPlus now manufacturers what they label as 'Top 500 medicines' (in their WhatsApp promo) and sells them at huge discounts up to 50-80%.

One advantage with MedPlus is how one can get the medicines at its offline retail stores immediately after ordering online.

P.S. Not a MedPlus employee myself. Just happen to be a consumer who has dealt with them before.

I will suggest every one to check Price NOT using Brand Name but try to use Chemical (or what Medical Person called it as SALT) with EXACT mg/proportion, for Brand Medicine you may get 10-20% discount but you can buy same chemicals/composition medicine at cost of 10-15% of brand.

I bought CITAL Syrup (MRP169.76/-) from local pharmacy with 10% discount at Rs.152/- for 200ml bottle and same composition medicine with Zeelab Pharmacy bought for Rs.72/- (100 x 2= 200ml).

You will find zeelabpharmacy.com way cheaper than all (I'm neither zeelab partner/associate not running any pharmacy/pharmacy marketing company, suggestions provided here by my own experience with recent purchase).

I also accidently found Zeelab Pharmacy when found that popular offline pharmacy operator charge me DOUBLE than normal price for medicine (though the Double price is still way lower than Printed MRP)
I think you are mistaken my friend. They are not selling below the Jan Aushadi rates. In fact some medicines in their app are priced higher than what is available at local Jan Aushadi kendra. But it's a convenient way of buying low cost medicines without having to visit locally.
Is there any shipping/handling charges etc.? Do they ship all over India or few metro cities only. Do they return/refund if delivered wrong/damaged/expiry etc. meds?

Last edited:
I recommend caution with generic medicines; many have poor efficacy and other issues. @theliverdr initiated a project analyzing some generics before their handle got suspended. I hope it's restored soon so I can share the analysis.

I use generic medicine solely for sufficient calcium. Calcium carbonate is inexpensive, reducing the chance of a scam.

@Emperor
I Beleive you were served generic med from some other brand other than Jan aushadhi..
I would strongly recommend to only buy from Jan aushadhi, if the seller says its out of stock then you can ask him to give it in writing or on videos so that you can contact the ministry of pharmaceuticals to look into shortage...

I Beleive this might straighten them... The crux of he matter is there is very low margin in Jan aushadhi meds hence all Jan aushadhi sellers tend to peddle other brands as they ll get better margin... But they are not supposed to do that...

Its better to be firm and polite with them and tell them that, hope you are alright if I quote your shop address in my compliant to the govt as there is shortage.

if you are from Hyderabad, try https://medsready.in/ , they offer flat 25% discount on every order and no min order amount. you can place the order from app or website and will be delivered next day or at most in 2 days. I have already used it about 6 - 7 times and found it very reliable.

@Emperor
I Beleive you were served generic med from some other brand other than Jan aushadhi..
yes, most of time (95%), I got medicines other than PMBJP Brand, and price of those medicines NEVER match with price listed at http://janaushadhi.gov.in/productlist.aspx

(E.g)
  1. Rabeprazole 20mg (Ec) & Domperidone 30mg (Sr) Capsules - Price of PMBJP Brand is Rs.18/- for (10 Capsule Strips)
  2. Rabeprazole 20mg (Ec) & Domperidone 30mg (Sr) Capsules - Price of ANY OTHER Brand available at Jan Aushadhi Kendra in My City is Rs.25/- for (10 Capsule Strips)
  3. Rabeprazole 20mg (Ec) & Domperidone 30mg (Sr) Capsules - Price of ANY OTHER Brand available at Jan Aushadhi Kendra in Near By City is Rs.50/- for (10 Capsule Strips)
Surprisingly (in above Point No.2 & 3) I never got SAME BRAND medicine but different in different city (But Ingredients/SALT are same), so as soon as I raised question with seller they just says "DIFFERENT BRAND - DIFFERENT PRICE, BUT LOWEST THAN TOP BRAND". Yes, they are right, because TOP BRAND selling same medicine for Rs.140/-

Last edited:
F the top brand, these a holes have been milking the population since years, this initiative of providing decent quality meds by the govt is commendable,
I would urge you to insist on Jan aushadhi meds from Jan aushadhi shops and if they say not in stock then they are lying... You can warn them about contacting the govt directly n and once a while you should.. Just go to pgportal site and select the pharma ministry and lodge a compliant that so and so ship isn't selling Janaushadi meds despite getting a licence for the same.

So I decided to give Zeelab a try for two of my medicines, including hypertension.

Both (branded) strips normally cost me a total of INR 420 after buying one of each.

I ordered the alternatives from this website, and I ordered TWO of each for a total of 188 :eek:

Waiting for the meds to get delivered.

Last edited:
So I decided to give the website a try for two of my medicines, including hypertension.

Both (branded) strips normally cost me a total of INR 420 after buying one of each.

I ordered the alternatives from this website, and I ordered TWO of each for a total of 188 :eek:

Waiting for the meds to get delivered.
do you mean you place order with Zeelab Pharmacy or other, please mentioned name of website/service, so other, too can post their view/experience with same if they choose same pharmacy to buy their medicines and thus we can support good but low cost online pharmacy.

do you mean you place order with Zeelab Pharmacy or other, please mentioned name of website/service, so other, too can post their view/experience with same if they choose same pharmacy to buy their medicines and thus we can support good but low cost online pharmacy.
From Zeelab :)

I use 1mg with flat 25% discount for my mother medicines, since this is recurring order they have somehow maintaining my discount percentage. The service is pretty good as many times medicines were deliver with in 4~5 hours though living in prominent locality in Lucknow also helps.

1mg.com offer good Discount for REGULAR/RECURRING BUYERS with High Amount Purchase, if buying occasionally & different medicines below Rs.1000/- than, they offer less discount than what they actually displaying at their website (good discount for BIG Amount & on Prescription Allopathy Order as per their T&C)

They offer good discount on homeopathy & some time even on ayurvedic too. Their delivery service is fast & accurate and 95% time you will get LATEST DATE medicines.

Day by day with increasing volume they are somewhat not able to keep up with, last time they charge me some excess amount, but their system quickly recognized same and assure to refund ... after that just to check I ask their Customer Care service about the excess amount, but he too was not sure (and thus try to avoid answer or gave answer that are really confusing), as amount was very low so I didn't escalate the issue .. but they failed in that TEST.

For just Rs.200/- order + FREE Shipping Zeelab Pharmacy is good as of now.

Last edited:
Back