Lots of HDDs, 320, 500, 750GB capacity. Look inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Ok looks like I will have to change my never sell HDD policy as there are now simply too many of them :p

I have seagate 320GB, 500GB (two, 7200.10 and 7200.11 ), 750GB and WD Green 750GB for sale.

More coming after these are sold.

All of them are under warranty.

Warranty stats are given below.
I am also including full size pics for you to reconfirm the same.

All HDDs are in good health. No bad sector or signs of problems on any of them.
Here are the compressed pics.

Here are full size images ( Image size warning. Each image approx 2.8MB)
free image host

Warranty status.

Asking Prices

Seagate 320GB : Rs.1400-------PENDING
Seagate 500GB 7200.10 : Rs.1600-------PENDING
[strike]Seagate 500GB 7200.11 : Rs.1700[/strike]-------SOLD
Seagate 750GB 7200.11 : Rs.2600-------PENDING
WD 750GB Green AACS : Rs.2800-------PENDING

Terms of Sales

1. NO local pickups on any drives. Honestly, I do not have time for that and secondly, all these drives contain ton of data. When I get the buyer, I will be buying 2TB drives and transferring the data over to those drives and wipe these clean.
2. I will provide screenshots of HDTune to all buyers before payment.
All these HDDs are currently not attached to my system. I will try to update this post with screenshots as I get time.
3. I will ship out HDDs within 48 hours of payment.
4. All HDDs will be packed well in cardboard boxes. This is not the first time I am shipping out HDDs, I know how to pack them :p
5. I will ship empty HDDs, do not ask me to put anything on them. Its not gona happen.
6. Payment by NEFT preferred.
7. EBAY LISTING possible. Eaby listing of single or multiple HDDs possible.
Additional charge of 6% over these prices applicable.

If you have any doubts, get them cleared before hand. I am occupied with some personal work for next 2 days. So you might get little late reply to PMs. Have some patience.

If you think price is unjustified, you are free to post here or PM me with proof.

ygpm bro

want one of the hdd

will confirm for another tomorrow with my frnd - he wants 750gb or the 500gb

hold wd 750 GB for me .. ebay listing if possible

Send me payment details asap !

PS: In line for seagate 750 too .. i cant see its warranty status with the serial in pic .

rapt0r said:
hold wd 750 GB for me .. ebay listing if possible

Send me payment details asap !

PS: In line for seagate 750 too .. i cant see its warranty status with the serial in pic .

See the warranty status pics. Thats Q in the serial no and not 0 as it seems from the picture :p

^ dude... its obvious naa.If the drives contains his own work/personal stuff then why would he want to share it with you? And if it does contain *ahem* stuff then its possible he might land into trouble for distributing *ahem* stuff.So its better for privacy reasons to always wipe off data (by using good quality shredder) and then send it across.
On that note ... I am interested in the 500GB .11 one.You got PM ..:hap2:

Ok guys,
I honestly didnt expect soo much interest for HDDs.

All HDDs have probable buyers. I have replied to PMs according to order in which I received the PM.

7200.11 500GB is gone.

I am awaiting reply on rest of the things. Will update here accordingly. If I havent replied to your PM by now, it means someone else wanted that HDD and I have pmed them and awaiting their confirmation. I am doing this to avoid confusion and disappointment at later stage. :p

i guess i was the first one to send u the pm for the wd 750 gb hdd but havent got the reply yet

just waiting bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back