Storage Solutions Lost/Broke your Corsair Voyager CAP ? Don't Worry

PhOeNiX

Skilled
Well i was just surfing Corsairs forums yesterday and guess what i found. Corsair replaces Caps for your Corsair Voyagers , upto an amount of 5 per drive. If you have lost yours or broken it etc , just put up a request here , you can request upto 2 caps per Form , and you will get them delivered in around 2-3 weeks.

Welcome to Corsair :: Tech Support Express

:D

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Wow- if this really works, it speaks volumes about Corsair's dedication to ASS. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

From what i see , Corsair should be busy packing lotsa caps for dispatch to India , especially TE members right about now. Everyone's busy ordering caps even if they have the old ones intact :p

Yes. Some older generation pendrives had a problem of splitting open , and corsair replaced them without a hitch. But depends on the extent and the cause of damage .

its not the first time they are doing something like this.

A while back they even provided free 8 pin pci express modular cable for their PSUs which were manufactured and shipped before 8 pin pci express cable became standard.

Small things like this does not cost company a fortune, but it creates good will and helps them keep the buyers and attract more.

^^^ A policy I whole heartedly welcome, esp as most companies/ brands neglect us in India. tbh, Corsair n Dell are the only two brands who are really making a name for themselves in customer after- care (my perceptions).

Back