FS: Desktops Loot Sale - Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming, Ripjaws V RAM, Ryzen 5 5600 W/Stock Cooler (NO SHIPPING)

PunkX 75

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
No Shipping (Location - Kolkata)
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Sep 1, 2022
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
N/A
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Hi All! :)

So up for sale are my old parts, as I've taken the plunge and upgraded to the 7800X3D. They have served me well, and work perfectly well. Please read the description carefully. I will NOT be shipping since I don't have proper shipping boxes on hand and my schedule is tight. Will deal with a local F2F sale. Will provide 3 days testing warranty on all parts.

1. Ryzen 5 5600 - 7K - Comes with the stock cooler. Lost the box and don't have the invoice (was a gift, received brand new in September 2022). Not sure about warranty, unless you can claim it on the serial number. Marking warranty as no in the interim.
  2. Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming - 3K - Bought used from FB Marketplace. Works fine. I don't have the stock AMD side brackets (but the backplate is there). The box is there with whatever accessories it came with (mostly some cables). No invoice.
  3. G.Skill Ripjaws V RAM 8X2 sticks - 2.5K - Bought two different sticks at two different points, that's why one is black, and one is red. The black one has that same blob of glue dropped on the top of the outer casing on one corner. Both are 3600Mhz CL18. One has the invoice, one was a gift, and doesn't have an invoice.

No price negotiations, as I've priced everything in a way that it's daylight robbery against myself :hungover:

Thanks for looking, and DM me if you have any queries :woot:

Attachments

• img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 270
  • img3.jpg
    img3.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
I have received a lot of shipping requests. Appreciate the overwhelming interest from everyone! :)

Will give preference to local deals first, and in case I decide to ship, will reach out to people in the order of requests received.

Back