Audio looking for IEM within 2k budget

salluks

Adept
Recently moved to dubai and transit time from work to home is quite long, infact from one end to the other end of the Metro line and thats only half the journey :ashamed:.

Anyway, looking for decent IEM to listen to music along the way..i already have RE2 and quite happy with them(but the sponge plugs keep falling off due to wear i think), but would like to have a second pair as well with a little more Bass.

Would be nice if its available in Dubai itself or any dealer ships to dubai is also fine..

I will buy Galaxy S2 when it launches so it must be compatible with it as i heard that galaxies have a problem with earphone, not sure though..

Little more bass than RE-2 ? Brainwavz M2 it is . New one with warranty is for ~2.6k .You might find used ones or MP4nation ones for 2k if your budget is strictly under 2k.

^ Yeah somewhat like Fiio + RE2 ..but Fiio adds more midbass whereas the M2 has somewhat lower bass punch .Overall the quantity of bass can be stated as a little over whelming but its pretty much under control and has authority (not too boomy ). Lets just say its a bass lovers delight and still not a basshead's IEM !

Back