Budget 90k+ Looking for a lightweight laptop for work/gaming

wakkun

Disciple
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a lightweight laptop for work and gaming.

Specs interested in:
Processor - Intel (12th or 13th Gen), AMD 6000/7000
GPU - At least 3060 level performance
RAM - Minimum 16GB
Storage - 1TB SSD
Weight - <= 2Kg
Some games I play - AAA Titles (Borderlands, Dishonored, God of War, etc.), Emulation (PS2/3, NSX, GC)

My budget is around 1.1-1.2L

Currently I've been eyeing this Zephyrus G14 (a bit above my budget, can adjust) - https://www.amazon.in/ASUS-ROG-Zephyrus-35-56-GA402RJZ-L4134WS/dp/B0B5S3N4NP

Please let me know if you have any other recommendations.

Last edited:
Light weight & gaming don't go hand in hand sadly. G14 has lower TDP GPU & will run hotter as well.

Check Jarrod Tech's review of Asus G14, maybe he reviewed that model or one with 6800S. Try to find performance range of 6700S in that G14. G14 is a good choice if you are willing to live with its compromises.

For like 115k, I saw full power RTX 4060 Asus F15. That should perform much better.

You should definitely mention what kind of games you play since it can make a big difference in what kind of specs you should go for. Do you want to run latest AAA games at playable frames? Do you play E-Sports games only? Do you play older titles?

You should definitely mention what kind of games you play since it can make a big difference in what kind of specs you should go for. Do you want to run latest AAA games at playable frames? Do you play E-Sports games only? Do you play older titles?
Updated with games I play

Back