Budget 21-30k Looking for a laptop below 30k

viraj071

Disciple
Looking for a laptop below 30k (Max 32k)

Requirements:

Mainly for office use.
It should be sturdy.
Decent Screen.
Good after sales service.
No heating issues.
Decent keyboard and track pad.
HDMI out. (Might want to connect it to a projector using HDMI)

Tagging @JuGGa and @Dizzy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late reply.. So any laptop where I can use the stock hard drive as well as an SSD ?

Sorry for thread hijacking....
But even I'm looking for one ...below 30k ... must be able to run visual studio and other coding apps ...
Also the same question as above ... can we use an SSD and a HDD together ?

Unless there is an mSATA slot, having a mSATA SSD and SATA HDD is not possible. And there is not any in below 30K in India.

Would suggest to look at ASUS too. Their lappies are quite good. There was a deal where it was for 25K approx.

If you plan to use it for office use, then opt for a Vostro with extended warranty plan.

Sorry for the late reply.. So any laptop where I can use the stock hard drive as well as an SSD ?

I'm not sure, but I guess the fujitsu lifebook ah532 can have both hdd and ssd at the same time, have seen a guy doing it in a video in youtube . The second gen i3 comes for 24500/-

None in i5 3rd gen ? Dont mind extending the budget by a 2-4k.
A B960 is more than enough for your use. Just add good ram. You also get a similar Toshiba Laptop at around 20k but without OS.
Else you can also go for APU solutions. But like i said a B960 would suffice.

A B960 is more than enough for your use. Just add good ram. You also get a similar Toshiba Laptop at around 20k but without OS.
Else you can also go for APU solutions. But like i said a B960 would suffice.
APU ?

Can you provide a specific model for a laptop around 30k as well as 40k ?
Want to buy as early as possible.
Thank you.

Back