Storage Solutions Looking for a fast 480GB/500GB/512GB SSD

Well since no one responded, I went ahead and bought a budget SSD - The ADATA SP610. Crystaldiskmark screenie below. The values might have been better if the drive was empty. This is with an old windows partition imaged from my old crucial m4.

2r77two.jpg

Paid 16.2k - 1.5k cashback for a grand total of 14.7k. Good deal for the performance and size.

Why not 2 x 256GB MX100s in RAID 0 :D
Waste of SATA ports. Plus this one is faster than mx100. For a moment, thought of importing an 850 pro. However it was turning out to be double the price. Not worth it at all. Would rather get s PCI-E SSD for that price.

Well since no one responded, I went ahead and bought a budget SSD - The ADATA SP610. Crystaldiskmark screenie below. The values might have been better if the drive was empty. This is with an old windows partition imaged from my old crucial m4.

2r77two.jpg

Paid 16.2k - 1.5k cashback for a grand total of 14.7k. Good deal for the performance and size.

That's a neat price. Last year I had imported a Crucial M500 960GB for 31.5k during the Black Friday deals.

Back