london attacked !!!

Safin

Skilled
Dec 6, 2004
All over the place!
www.snlogic.com
major attacks in london..

6 explosions and full transport services disabled.

suspected al qaeda attacks... and what a time to do it .. all top leaders in UK...

:O

SuperNova posted 3.07 minutes later:

"There have been a number of dreadful incidents across London today," said Home Secretary Charles Clarke, Britain's top law enforcement officer. He said there were "terrible injuries."

One witness, Darren Hall, said some passengers emerging from an evacuated subway station had soot and blood on their faces. He told BBC TV that he was evacuated along with others near the major King's Cross station and only afterward heard a blast.

Sky News showed a picture of a mangled red bus; police said they suspected a bomb caused the explosion.

Police confirmed an explosion destroyed a double-decker bus at Russell Square in central London, and Dow Jones Newswires reported police reporting explosions on at least two others buses.

A witness at the Russell Square blast said the entire top deck of that bus was destroyed.

"I was on the bus in front and heard an incredible bang, I turned round and half the double decker bus was in the air," Belinda Seabrook told Press Association, the British news agency.

She said the bus was packed with people.

"It was a massive explosion and there were papers and half a bus flying through the air," she said.

There was no immediate official comment from British Prime Minister Tony Blair, who was hosting the world's most powerful leaders at Gleneagles, Scotland. It was not clear if the G-8 gathering focusing on climate change and aid for Africa -- but from which Iraq has largely been left off the agenda -- would have to be postponed.

Police said incidents were reported at the Aldgate station near the Liverpool Street railway terminal, Edgware Road and King's Cross in north London, Old Street in the financial district and Russell Square in central London, near the British Museum.

London Ambulance Service said several vehicles had been dispatched to the area near Liverpool Street station.

"We believe there was some sort of explosion. There are some walking wounded at Aldgate," said a spokesman for City of London police, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"We are not sure of the scale of the incident. Reports are still coming in."

Bradley Anderson, a subway passenger, told Sky News that "there was some kind of explosion or something" as his train reached the Edgware Road station in northeast London.

"Everything went black and we collided into some kind of oncoming train," Anderson said.

Simon Corvett, 26, who was on an eastbound train from Edgware Road station, said: "All of sudden there was this massive huge bang."

"It was absolutely deafening and all the windows shattered," he said. "There were just loads of people screaming and the carriages filled with smoke.

"You could see the carriage opposite was completely gutted," he said. "There were some people in real trouble."

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
Well.... this will continue until the US finally decided to squash Pakistan. Everyone knows that most terrorsit organisations are still in Pak..... But the US continues protecting them.

The CIA themselves confirmed this recently

Neotheone

Figuring stuff out
Adept
Apr 26, 2005
Mumbai
SEE i see it rather differently, a bad news as it is, yet i really hope it makes them realize tht they need to be more thorough in wiping terrorists frm the planet, else they'll keep getting this crap. BTW the terrorists ,u cant say much abt them,they're all
the same, most r blinded by religious rhetoric, too bad their concience allows them do what they do.

Toxic

Disciple
Apr 3, 2005
ideally it wudbe bcuz of selection of england for the olympics dis year or either al qaeda
but the point lies is the terror on the planet which denotes the sadness in the world having everything but equal to null

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
How can this be connected to the Olympics??? It doesn;t make any sense..... The people who were the most disappointed were the French and they are not responsible for terrorism!!!! rofl: :rofl:

It is just a coincidence that this happened just after London was elected to host the Games. I think it is connected to the G8 conference...

Striker10

Skilled
Mar 25, 2005
www.techenclave.com
well i would say this was done due to British's presence in IRAQ ! you guys forgot that !! all the foreign troops from various countries should be withdrawn immediately but Mr.Bush ( idiot ) believes that there is some WMDs somewhere or the other ..

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
guys i think at different angle......i dont wont to comment on the blast...when india suffered frm such attacks first in 93 ....neither uk nor usa helped us in anyway to get the terrorist even though red corner notice was issued..........now when there countries r attack..they get the person caught in spain,pakistan afghanistan to america........forget abt that.......but ya sorry 4 the innocent ppl who died.....

now my angle here is....when day b4 yesterday there was an attack in ayodhya.....all the leaders of opposition started shouting calling bandhs(so they can riot out............. mumbai was spared becoz last time they were fined 20 lakhs for economical lost as bandh calling is illegal)..keep on telling stop talking with pakistan and attack lahore(pravin togadia,vhp leaders)...now if they really think abt the country instead of calling bandhs they could hav called for nation help day so that we can show world we r still united by helping ppl cleaning cities ......also i feel a law shd b passed that every mla atlest 1 son/daugter shd b in army...............

and yup mr togadia wants to attack pakistan...i m with him......tell him which date suits him...ill lik to giv him company in siachen(minimum 30 days)..if his a$$ hav guts....

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
@MAGNeT --- Check my siggy for how I feel abt our country...... I also share your opinions. Just today I was ranting at my dad(poor dad!!) abt the state of politics....

Ok... we are going off topic.....

Sad abt the attacks... It definitely shows that the US and UK's war on terror is faaaar from over....... They will have to do a lot more to stop these sort of attacks happening again

Last edited by a moderator:

undertaker

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
UK probably deserved that,not that innocents deserved to die but UK has been turning a blind eye to neo-Pakistani and Kashimiri muslim extremists in their country.Even some rabid Pakistanis are MPs there.Its an eye-opener for them.
Its funny how western "experts" distinguish between terrorists in Kashmir and AL-Qaeda when they are one and the same thing.Just different names.

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
yup nikhil i had to post there...but i wanted to read all 6 pages b4 which is time consuming right now........tomm ill read and definately post there......

btw total 7 blast there....now getting into uk too will get tough...now next destination will b east countries..aus/nz.....i hop it doesnt get true....

undertaker

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
Most of the difficulties are for Muslims and rightly so, though some groups like the Sikhs also face difficulties owing to their resemblance to the yankee version of the muslim extremist.
But also as long it helps to keep Muslims from polluting "good" countries like they did India (eg. Kashmir and the former Indian territory of Pakistan)we shouldn't complain.Wherever Muslim numbers increase there is an increased threat of terrorism/separatism.Its a historical fact.