261.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 20240323_120602.jpg
    20240323_120602.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot_20240323_223617_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_223617_Drive.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
@wooka Dont wanna hear anything about rules from a guy who himself doesnt know any rules

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325_154932_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_154932_Chrome.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
@wooka Dont wanna hear anything about rules from a guy who himself doesnt know any rules
So.. One person breaks the rules so
you can?

(I don't think there is any rule about hiding pricing though.. But still highly unethical selling something which seems just purchased for making money? I remember many guys have been perma-banned for sniping deals here and selling here/elsewhere later - see it in banned users list as well)

@napstersquest Unethical? Thats how world works my guy...Not everyone is born into royalty
and your first sentence conflicts with the latter as i have neither broken any rule
And yes if i have bought this to resell at a higher price then purchased price...whats wrong? its still way discounted then whats currently at the market price
If you or anyone didnt get the deal then thats not my problem
But out of all people a reputed guy like you who calls himself "Thread police" crying for high pricing is still mind boggling
You should know better by now that all individuals have the right to set whatever pricing they deem right and if you still have any issues then be my guest and drop me a dm....but calling this unethical?
Welcome to the real world brudda :)

So me getting a reseller upgrade to my account makes it not unethical anymore?
See buddy if you are mad then just say so
You dont get to decide whats unethical and whats not
I have sometimes seen you calling out other members to sell their products for lower price cause it's available for cheap in some store. Dunno man it kinda looks hypocritical and unethical to me.

I have sometimes seen you calling out other members to sell their products for lower price cause it's available for cheap in some store. Dunno man it kinda looks hypocritical and unethical to me.
Kiddo theres difference between selling something new for low price and something years old with 2-3k discount over new price
Dont argue just for the sake of it
If you wanna come for me then better come with facts/proof

Kiddo theres difference between selling something new for low price and something years old with 2-3k discount over new price
But what you're selling is priced higher than what's available brand new:

See man, there's no need to get crazy aggressive towards members. You've obviously bought it at a cheaper price, and selling it immediately with the intention of making a profit. Not my business to say what is right and what is wrong, but that's just a fact, and I wish you well with the sale.

But what you're selling is priced higher than what's available brand new:

See man, there's no need to get crazy aggressive towards members. You've obviously bought it at a cheaper price, and selling it immediately with the intention of making a profit. Not my business to say what is right and what is wrong, but that's just a fact, and I wish you well with the sale.
Does it look a bit OOS maybe? I only get aggressive towards people who act highly without thinking logically
like you just did without checking the stock availability on croma and comment here
this all are not expected from experienced members of this forum
but @PunkX 75 you turned out to be another one who proved me wrong :)

Does it look a bit OOS maybe? I only get aggressive towards people who act highly without thinking logically
like you just did without checking the stock availability on croma and comment here
this all are not expected from experienced members of this forum
but @PunkX 75 you turned out to be another one who proved me wrong :)
My Bad, I missed that it was out of stock. No harm, in that case.

No need to get salty, I wasn't acting highly, nor calling you out for any sort of ethics. Just mentioned that you bought it at a cheaper price, and were selling for a profit, which I would expect you to maturely accept, rather than get aggressive towards everything and everyone who comments. This isn't the first time you have done it, and would expect you to be a bit more polite towards members, and refrain from useless kiddish passive-aggressive slang like "brudda" and "kiddo" to get your point across.

This isn't the first time you have done it
Kindly show me the previous times that i have done this...And also tell me the issue in reselling something new in less than current market price
Is it my problem that you didnt get the deal? All the above people are just mad that they didnt get a good deal and i am trying to make money by reselling something that is still a good deal by standard market price
Just making excuses of reselling and point to my ethics to showcase that they are mad
Interested peeps always come to my dm for any help/queries/negotiations..Those are the true forum members worthy of my respect and not peeps like you or above who just talk illogical

Kindly show me the previous times that i have done this...And also tell me the issue in reselling something new in less than current market price
Is it my problem that you didnt get the deal? All the above people are just mad that they didnt get a good deal and i am trying to make money by reselling something that is still a good deal by standard market price
Just making excuses of reselling and point to my ethics to showcase that they are mad
Interested peeps always come to my dm for any help/queries/negotiations..Those are the true forum members worthy of my respect and not peeps like you or above who just talk illogical
A couple of points:

1. There are numerous instances where you have lashed out at members in sale threads who have commented on anything that wasn't in compliance with your standards of "logic". I don't have to point any of them out. Those who know, know
2. You're taking it personally, for no reason. Nobody is accusing you of being wrong in swooping up deals before they disappear. @napstersquest rightly pointed out that in order to resell the way you are, you need a reseller account, which involves submitting an address proof and paying money. Members who have not abided by it, have been banned here - such as Jaydeep Mohri
3. Nobody is "mad" nor do they care about "earning your respect". They have better things to do
4. Why should members have to DM you for everything? If it's something worth posting, so that everyone can see it, they will post it. Your paranoia of "DM this/that/for everything" stems from a fear of your BS getting called out
5. Nothing said here (by other members) has been illogical, in any way. Judging by your responses, you seem to be a very young member or at least someone with very low maturity levels

Something to think about, rather than argue for the sake of it. I re-iterate, stop being rude and aggressive, uselessly. It's not a good look, and a ban doesn't seem too far off, with the trajectory you're heading in.

1. As i said no respect for people who talk s*it in comments instead of approaching in dm

2.Napster was also crying that what i was doing was unethical so you gonna ignore that?

3. Not everyone has better things to do like you still trying to defend your point

4. no wonder you dont find them wrong since you are THEM

Go through all my sale threads and find if i be rude to all forum members and you don't worry about me getting banned...You stick to the discussion part of forum where its all rainbows and sunshine

NOTE - Dont waste time here bumping thread unnecessarily
will not reply or entertain any more of this dumbness
@Crazy_Eddy Plz request you to clean this thread

1. As i said no respect for people who talk s*it in comments instead of approaching in dm

2.Napster was also crying that what i was doing was unethical so you gonna ignore that?

3. Not everyone has better things to do like you still trying to defend your point

4. no wonder you dont find them wrong since you are THEM

Go through all my sale threads and find if i be rude to all forum members and you don't worry about me getting banned...You stick to the discussion part of forum where its all rainbows and sunshine

NOTE - Dont waste time here bumping thread unnecessarily
will not reply or entertain any more of this dumbness
@Crazy_Eddy Plz request you to clean this thread
You may not have respect, but you always have the option to convey your disagreement while being civil and not showing disrespect.

Dont argue just for the sake of it
If you wanna come for me then better come with facts/proof
There are multiple sales ongoing in reputed fb groups for the same product from 3800 to 4400 with negotiations open(they all bought it on sale too). What you're doing is up to you but it's only right for everyone to know that the product was on sale bought by you and now being resold that is the point of all members. I'm not looking for any argument or coming at you,i think te is the only community which keeps everything transparent and members stand by each other. Instead of being constructive and asking how you should fix this or what's the solution you went ahead with all this then again it's up to you. I hope you have a good sale :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-26-10-32-31-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-26-10-32-31-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 80
I really didn't want to do this, but you are forcing my hand now.

I don't even need to go through all of them, just a couple is fine.
(You have hidden your profile as well.)

1711432975387.png

1711433043729.png

And breaking rules by dealing with recruit members (the user that suggested the deal was banned)

1711432962927.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back