PC Peripherals Logitech MX518 OR G400 - Worth Buy?

robotsmani

Disciple
Hi All,

I need a gaming mouse and i sorted out these two.

1. Logitech MX518

2. Logitech G400

The main difference in both is the second one having more dpi than first. Please suggest. Also suggest me the mouse pad(Razer fragged omega is in my mind)

Letsbuy selling both the mouse with same price. But it is currently out of stock. i mailed them for availability but no response.

Here in bangalore sp road the G400 is 1.4k with tax and MX518 is 1.4K+Tax and ofcourse you have to pay the Credit Card charges 2%

Can i wait for Letsbuy or any other online store giving it same or lower price.

Thanks,

Mani

I am sure you wont get a MX518 on letsbuy in stock, Since its EOL... G400 is the replacement for MX518. So you can get a G400 + Omega MP by applying 10% coupon from letsbuy. Thats a better deal IMO.

Have a look at the pricing of Razer DA black edition too since its just 1870/- after applying 10% coupon :)

Go for the G400. I have bought it and the more DPI is added advantage. Go for the G400. Looks Stealthy. I have accompanied it with Razer Goliathus Speed Edition. Please state your budget too.

Thanks for the quick reply chiragsthakur.
So letsbuy stock G400 in near future? How many days it will take? Any frequent letsbuy buyers

What are the main diff between Razer DA and G400. I saw G400 is have more buttons than DA. I read somewhere the DA is having sensor corrupted.
So the DA is worth buying. Any references for G400 vs DA

Which one is the latest edition from below
Buy Razer Death Adder Black Edition Gaming Mouse at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Buy Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

my budget is 2k with mousepad :-(

^ Since, your budget is within 2K. Go for the G400 and pair it with a mouse pad. BTW, I never leaned on Razer DA because of its Left-Click issues and warranty of 1 year. Logitech provides 3 years warranty and the DPI levels are the same among the two.I feel the only difference is on the Aesthetics and additional premium you are paying for the brand. Your thoughts now.

If your budget is 2K then go for the combo I have mentioned, forget DA... The new pieces of DA dont encounter the double click issues.... old DA was 1800dpi and new is 3500dpi... I got a dragon age origins edition last week and I have bought many things from letsbuy... :)

Razer gives warranty of two years directly :) only the sellers in India entertain 1yr warranty.

Can't find a G400 anywhere on the net. Even theitdepot doesn't have it in stock.

avinash4, you're in Pune right? Could you please mention where you were able to buy the mouse locally?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

scratch that, it just became available at flipkart.

But a increased price....1395/- to 1550/-:(
Then letsbuy also may increase...better i could have bought it from locally....:(

BTW...any flipkart 10%-20% coupons?

Got the G400 + Razer Goliathus - Fragged Standard Mouse Pad - Speed Locally...Priced rs 1450 + 650

First impression with COD MW2, can aiming fast... :)

Back