Upgraded to the G923 for my PS5/PC Requirements
IMG_1662.jpg

The Complete Set

IMG_1664.jpg

The Wheel:
  • 270 mm, leather-wrapped steering wheel
  • Range of rotation adjustable up to 900 degrees
  • 2 force feedback motors
  • One set of gears between motors and wheel, including an anti-backlash design
  • 2 paddle shifters
  • 6 buttons
  • Dual-motor force feedback with helical gears produces less noise than the G25 and provides a better steering response
IMG_1665.jpg

The stainless steel pedals:
  • Accelerator. (light spring)
  • Brake (heavy spring)
  • Clutch (medium spring)
  • A carpet grip which keeps the pedals in position while in use

IMG_1663.jpg

The shifter unit:
  • 8 buttons
  • 1 D-pad
  • A gear stick with a six-speed 'H' pattern gearbox. Reverse is selected by pressing down and changing to the sixth.
  • Unlike the superseded Logitech G25, the shifter unit does not include a selector to switch to sequential up-down mode, only allowing six-speed mode. The shift click has improved, though, and it makes less noise.

It is compatible with the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2 and PC. I have been using it on my gaming PC with zero issues in Windows 11, so unless you use a PlayStation 3/2, the PC would be your most likely use case with this wheel, pedal and shifter combination.

Immaculately maintained it is looking for a good home. Local pick-up is preferred, as I do not have a box to ship it in. Due to the size of the item, shipping charges may also be higher. I would pack it carefully, but I am not responsible for manhandling during shipping.

Back