Lillb is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillb is a scammer !!!!!!

He wanted to trade his SCT account for my BitmeTV account, i asked for a screenshot, and he sent me the same one as someone else had sent, i told him this, and he then tried to say if i dont report him as a scammer, that he'll send me an invite for free

Here some of the PM's

" dude, yh im a scammer, lol, sorry its jus that i needed a BitmeTv account, i do actually have an SCT acount n ill gte an invite in 3 weeks so if u keep quite n dont report me, ill send it ur way "

yeah, there are soooooooooooooooooooooooo many scammers in this place.

"shrinivas" is a scammer

He scammed me for my revtt account :(

'Lillb' The other day he PMed me and offered me a BitmeTV Invite, In exchange for a Invite to Tranceroute.

I ask for some screenshots, but he said he didn't know how to use the print screen button on a keyboard.

There is nothing more simpler than to take a screenshot, you press print screen, then paste It into windows Paint. That's It

This is what he said,

well actually it is i have no idea how to take screenshots and uploading and i do nto wanna go threw all that just to prove im not a scammer u know what i mean ...so rite now this is how i see it....ur a fag lol ....jkjk its alrite man goodluck with you trade

I did give a warning in the Invite thread about 'Lillb'

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/694960-post8545.html

boratborat said:
yeah, there are soooooooooooooooooooooooo many scammers in this place.

"shrinivas" is a scammer

He scammed me for my revtt account :(

What did I scam you for. I got scammed myself from the realhustler for my revtt acc then i contacted revtt and they diabled his acc. Are you having two accounts with names i doubt so boratborat and realhustler. Beware if anyone wants to know abt the proof PM me ill send you a screenshot of how i got scammed. I was not visiting this forum after i got scammed. Are you reporting me as a scammer so that i dont post about your scam on me. But i dont care anymore as so many scammers are here with different names.

lol...this is a funny read..

we dont take any responcibilities...for scammers..

the best thing that can be done would be to request one of the members/mods here to be the intermediate(if u trust.:p ) & have a proper trade...;)

i dont see any other way out of this mess..

TE does not baby-sit it's members. Please get over petty things like invites. Closing this thread and any such in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back