Like the S9......only different

Finally got my Cowon J3. First one on TE:D For those who are not aware,the J3 is similar to the S9 except that this has expandable memory through a Micro SD memory card slot, a built-in mono speaker and a multitouch screen which are not present in the S9. It won the reddot design award this year. Havent turned it on so dont know what's the display is like. It's AMOLED and the resolution and screen size is the same as the S9.
By the way,this is my first Cowon and my first step in serious 'audiophiling'(duh :rofl:).
Mine is the 4GB version. Cost me 9.5k.
Some hurried pics taken from my friends camera. Pardon the quality.I dont have my Fz28 with me right now.

j3.jpg

j32.jpg

EDIT: Better pics.
j32.jpg

j3.jpg

j33.jpg

j34.jpg

j35.jpg

j36.jpg

j37.jpg

Congrats buddy..
:clap:

I have also heard about white colour in it..the front is silverish and back is white..

I have heard that J3 32gb is also launched and they are getting it in few days..

14all said:
Congrats buddy..

:clap:

I have also heard about white colour in it..the front is silverish and back is white..

I have heard that J3 32gb is also launched and they are getting it in few days..

Yeah.The white one's a killer. I went for the black as it feels better while watching videos.

Another point about the design is,the back panel is made of some kind of plastic so it's quite light. And the plastic doesn't feel cheap.

I wish it had a better resolution though. A 360x640 would have made the AMOLED display even better. My 5230 looks a bit sharper since it packs more pixels on a smaller screen. Still the audio quality makes up for it. There are tonnes of presets and it sounds absolutely awesome. I am listening to my music collection all over again.

By the way, it wont be much of a upgrade over a S9 since AFAIK they both use the same audio chip.

Here's how the player actually looks like. My photos dont do it justice.

cowon-j3-pmp-9204.jpg

cowon-j3-pmp-9205.jpg

Credits:Endgadget

Here you go sir.
The gorgeous AMOLED Display

j32.jpg

The Photo Gallery

j3.jpg

Main Homescreen

j33.jpg

Customizable Homescreen

j35.jpg