PC Peripherals Lian li 215 power button is not working

kartikoli

Skilled
I am using Lian li 215 for around 1.5yrs and it was working great, from past few weeks it had a strange issue is when I open PC in morning I had to press power button multiple times to start where as when its working everything seems fine. Today I had to spend around half an hour pressing the power button but it didn't work so switched on PC from motherboard which was very inconvenient. Since warranty is over what are my options?

Took the cabinet to repair shop and they replaced the switch, charged me 300rs but everything is working fine now.
Too late to reply but it's a fairly common issue with the Lian Li power button. There is a small screw on the right side, which is visible only after removing the right side panel. Somehow that screw gets loose and causes the power button to malfunction. You need to tighten that screw and it should be good. Happened to me too a few days ago and one random reddit guy provided this solution and it works.

Too late to reply but it's a fairly common issue with the Lian Li power button. There is a small screw on the right side, which is visible only after removing the right side panel. Somehow that screw gets loose and causes the power button to malfunction. You need to tighten that screw and it should be good. Happened to me too a few days ago and one random reddit guy provided this solution and it works.
jaldi bataba tha bhai 300rs bach jate :D

Back