WTB LGA 775 & AM3 Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundsGreat

Disciple
Hi,

Hey guys Am looking for a LGA 775 Mobo, Something like Intel DG45ID or something similar ! Must be a Micro ATX and minimum 8Gb RAM capable !

Also been looking for Mobo for my 1060T from ages, A 880GM-G65 or 880GM-USB3 something similar !

Post here or PM me your offers.

Regards.

hi,i have a gigabyte ga880gm usb3 rev3.1 (18m0nths warranty) and a brand new just replaced msi 970a g46(35 months warranty)....reply if interested
bye

Hi,
have an asus m4n68t-m am2+

PM me the expected with full details buddy,Already have sort of finalized with Thomas,But some issues have come up ! Will get back to you.

Where are the offers for LGA775 ???

Regards.

Hi,

I have Asus P5N73-AM, just got it repaired from Asus Service Center @ 500rs.
Now it has 1 month warranty starting from 20th July.

What was issue with it ?? Hope it was nothing major, please PM me the full details like do you have box,manuals,accessories,etc ? along with the best price shipped to Bangalore !

I also have E5200 Dual core 2.5Ghz processor and 512mb X 2 rams.
http://www.techenclave.com/communit...faulty-asus-p5n73am-mobo.149847/#post-1841631

Nope not looking for a dual core CPU Buddy ! RAM aswell not looking.

Regards.

Hi,

Offers offers offers where are the offers ?? LGA 775 Micro ATX mobo urgent !

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Yes Can you please PM the best price shipped to Bangalore,Also please do let me know the basic details like ,Do you have bill,box,manual,accessories,How old is it etc ! Does it have any issues or was it ever serviced .......

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back