Lg Optimus 2x : Gingerbread to ICS or JellyBean Urgent Help needed!

Hello Brethren,

I cant just tolerate the stock LG Optimus 2.3 Rom any more ....

It hangs , freezes for no reason, is always sluggish, battery runs dry within 4-5 hours of wifi/3g usage.... and I think its because of the stock ROM....

so foremost I wish to know if the its a common problem with Stock Android 2.3 Rom of LG or should I have it checked at LG gallery of something....

In any case I wish to install a most steady as well as Latest custom ROM for Optimus 2x.....

I havent done rooting or Rom modification , hence am feeling jittery about doing it myself even with all the online help ......If any one could post a detailed step by step procedure to load the suited ROm , it would be nice and much appreciated.

Im from Mumbai near Dadar area , So i would be happier if anyone from Mumbai would be willing to do this . Obviously I will be happy to come down to the suitable area and Lunch is on me :) .

Pl pm or email me at akitosforeveratgmail.com or you can msg or call me @ +919594462875

Please Help , Advice and Save this android user.

Cheers,
me

I know .....but I just want to do it with some assistance , as Im always unsure with Rooting and Mods , and a silly goof up might end me up communication less...hence....

It hangs , freezes for no reason, is always sluggish, battery runs dry within 4-5 hours of wifi/3g usage.... and I think its because of the stock ROM....

I dont have my o2x now but when i owned it the stock rom was very stable as far as i remember. Every other custom rom that i tried had some issues but not the stock rom. Try resetting the device and see if it solves the problem.

Follow this simple guide to root your phone: How to root stock GB on LG Optimus 2x

It is a basic step by step guide, you cant go wrong with it. You cannot expect someone to come to your place and root your phone for you.
We have all done it on our own and learnt along the way, so dont worry and get started. Once you root, we'll suggest you some awesome custom ROMs for you to try :)

we all have been in your situation at the beginning.

Take the plunge mate.

You will feel very happy and satisfied with the results. Don't worry. Read a lot. Search if you have any confusion. Follow the exact procedures and you will have the sweet taste of ICS on your phone.

All the best. Post here if you are stuck at any point. People will help you out.

Ok....with many challenging me for daredevilry , have rooted my phone..... it seems rooted and I feel One step closer to Custom Romed and Faster Phone or a Non working phone altogether. :p

Now which is the best Custom ROM for Optimus 2x..?
@rhlravi: I never expected someone to come over ( although thats a neat temptation) , but was willing to go to place a of the helpers convenience .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back