FS: Mobile LG G8X Dual Screen only ( not the mobile )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 1, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
I am looking to sell only the Dual screen as it's not seeing any use. It comes with the charging adapter. Condition is as you see in the photographs. It has seen only occasional use.

Note that I am only selling the Dual Screen component and not the mobile.

PLEASE NOTE :-

Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Local buyer preferred. I would request the buyer to pay and arrange for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I will be using whatever shipping options are available at my location and I will not be able to cater to a specific courier preference. I will not be responsible for any delays in pickup and/or transit (those seem a norm these days). I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : Couple of days DOA warranty (transit damage is not covered).

Attachments

• Imagepipe_0.jpg
    Imagepipe_0.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 246
  • Imagepipe_6.jpg
    Imagepipe_6.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 242
  • Imagepipe_1.jpg
    Imagepipe_1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Imagepipe_4.jpg
    Imagepipe_4.jpg