Budget 10-15K LG G2 via Ebay GEB worth it?

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
I am looking to buy a new mobile for my wife. My budget is limited to 15k max. Main things I would be looking for are:
1. Fast and snappy performance with minimal lags
2. Decent camera (with flash), if not the best
3. Display around 5" max.
4. Good battery life

I came across the LG G2 32GB version that sells for Rs.15K odd on Ebay GEB. I understand there is no warranty, and the screen is slightly larger, but those I am ready to overlook.
http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewI...GB-GSM-Factory-Unlocked-Smartphone-Brand-New-

So, can someone convince me that this is a good buy, especially at Rs.13.5K after Ebay coupon, or should I look at something else?
P.S: Only Androids please.

Not aware of the display modes, and not sure how much of difference it makes. Still, budget was a big factor, and I couldn't afford to spend another 4K extra for the S4. At a sub 15K range, I found G2 to be the best bet. :)
That's why I congratulated you.[DOUBLEPOST=1428960062][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have used both G2 and S4 for long time, and I liked G2 display better.
Anyone who has used the S4 in any display mode other than Movie/Cinema will find anything else better, let alone G2's. The default adapt mode is plain garbage.

Hmm.. Heard a couple of other people's orders too getting cancelled in another forum. There was no issues with refund or anything else. Just waste of precious time. I was on a deadline, otherwise would have tried ordering again.

Back