Other LG G2 [International] Spigen Slim Armor case Query

thrift

Disciple
I need a Slim Armor case for my new G2. I came across a vendor by the name Tekkitake on Amazon and Ebay India. He has a T-mobile version of the case in Amazon and International version in Ebay
1. Will the T-mobile Version fit my phone?
2. Does Tekkitake source Authentic Spigen cases?
3. What options do I have apart from sourcing these directly from Spigen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I went ahead and ordered the Slim Armor case from EBay.Got it today and yes it's authentic!
Hope this helps someone.

@thrift sorry couldn't post pics due to work load , basically didnt find another camer phone to click the pics and transfer to my PC . but congrats , do post pics and final damages .

I am also looking for the slim armor case(Original, as there are duplicates for RS.500 in Palika Bazaar Delhi)..Any suggestions guys where I can buy?

Did you check ebay?They are listed as available. I have been using the one from EBay for 3 months,they are genuine.

Did you check ebay?They are listed as available. I have been using the one from EBay for 3 months,they are genuine.

Can you please post the link for ebay. I have been following XDA Lg g2 thread for sometime and genuine spigen cases are rare to find. Mostly on ebay India I have found the chinese version more.

There is a link which I have mentioned in the first post.
I can send you the pics if needed

Last edited:
Back