Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Coupons invalid for Cash on Delievery???Letsbuy.com???

Guys,
My friend was buying a defy and says he can't use any of the 2 coupons for Cash on Delievery.
Any 1 has got an idea about what to do to make them work???

^ how about this. first get someone else to talk posing as you..say your brother or father.... see if their interaction might sovle the problem..then go ahead with other plans of action

if anyone wants to exchange Seagate 2.5 1TB Goflex USB 2.0 with WD My Passport Essentials SE USB3.0 bought around 1july just let me know

Re: Coupons invalid for Cash on Delievery???Letsbuy.com???

Both coupon dont work on COD, I think you have to order it using net banking or cards then. Same msg I got when I tried.

I bought this from them:

Buy Apple MacBook Pro MC723HN A at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Got it in my hands just a week ago, Had ordered it sometime back but they did not have stock. I got it for 1,20,500 that is almost 5,000 less than the Apple store. But Letsbuy did not give me any coupons "100% cash back is dead kya?" sent an email about the same did not get a replay till now :(

Have installed Windows 7 in my MBP and it works well using Boot manager to boot up Windows by default....

I also ordered Defy 2 days ago using HSBC coupon. Gives 1000off and COD option

nimitbhardwaj said:
Guys,

My friend was buying a defy and says he can't use any of the 2 coupons for Cash on Delievery.

Any 1 has got an idea about what to do to make them work???

Punker said:
I also ordered Defy 2 days ago using HSBC coupon. Gives 1000off and COD option

Me Too Ordered Defy Using HSBCLB Coupon (COD) Now Waiting For It :p

I unsubscribed from their new letters more than a months ago but still LB sending spam to my e-mail.

Any way to stop spam ?

They never reply to e-mail and phone ppl know that :(

Punker said:
Guys on Aramex site status is showing "Updating Shipping Status". Should I go to Aramex office tomorrow and check ?
when did u order and when was it shipped ? even my order which i placed on 7th was shipped on 13th ( it was holiday dunno how they shipped ) is showing same ..

^ Have received a laptop, 2 HDDs, a mobile phone in 3-5 working days max. Location - Tier 2 city(Mangalore)

And they have a good customer service, though cant compare with flipkart as I havent used them...

Back