Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I also ordered seagate goflex 1tb portable using rcomlb1 got verification call and got sms that it has been shipped via bluedart with tracking no.
I have very low hope, as same thing happend last time i ordered razer ironclad using 500off coupon got verification call also got tracking no. of bluedart but it was never shipped as it was a tech glitch.
Its been 15 days since the order of ironclad and nothing has happened yet.

Srirama said:
Anyone bought a samsung wave 2?,how long did it take?

I'm planning on getting it with iciclb coupon

I had got it last month using rcomlsb which is now expired. Used the netbanking payment option. got it exactly after a week since ordered on friday.

good packaging..luv the phone..i had got it for 13700/-

Hi, I'm thinking of buying the LG Optimus One from letsbuy, it's my first purchase from letsbuy, so I have a few questions.

1. Are they reliable?

2. How much time do they take to ship?

And what will be the best method, COD or online payment?

Ordered a jabra bluetooth yesturday. while finalising order got "page cannot be displayed" on the final page ! payment has however been made to the vendor. Even got the order no. Hope they process it.

kuki_295 said:
I also ordered seagate goflex 1tb portable using rcomlb1 got verification call and got sms that it has been shipped via bluedart with tracking no.
I have very low hope, as same thing happend last time i ordered razer ironclad using 500off coupon got verification call also got tracking no. of bluedart but it was never shipped as it was a tech glitch.
Its been 15 days since the order of ironclad and nothing has happened yet.

They have actully shipped it YEAH!
Bluedart tracking code is working.
so they do give rcomlb1 on COD orders.

Hey, rcomlb1 gives a solid Rs. 1000 off on Dell XCD 35.

Is this for real or when I place order the truth will unfold?

And is there any other code for greater discount?

XCD 35 for 9.5k is yummy!

^^ of course

I bought a refrigerator from them using the earlier 15% reliance coupon on COD :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

XCD was a good device till a few months back.

now there are many options available.

i would suggest you to look else where if you are willing to spend above 9K.

you can still get the blade from UK for below 8.5K

I ordered C5-03 using the RCOM coupon, by mistake I ordered Dell XCD35 too in the same order.... (both were in my shopping cart)..

It was a COD order. I had to cancel my order as modifying order was not permissible. Now I cant' use RCOm coupon... :( created another account too but still no use..

Just created one but still getting the same message.. "You have already redeemed this coupon.".. I had used diff mob and email address for the same.. :(

@CA50 It works for COD too..

Back